Jeno

He scrunched his nose; while watching his babysitter trying to find a way to clean the mess he made

He scrunched his nose; while watching his babysitter trying to find a way to clean the mess he made. Jeno, felt bad for causing a ruckus- but he couldn't help it. He just wanted to make a delicious meal for his crush- aka- his babysitter.

Y/n sighed; feeling bad a yelling at, Jeno, he's an angel. Maybe, it was an accident. They should've listen to his explanation. But, they were to busy thinking of his parents not trusting her anymore.

"Jeno~ Darling, you can come out your room", sighed Y/n.

They watched a sad, Jeno, come out. Their heart hurted from the sight. Jeno's cheeks flushed in a deep red color, his eyes puffier than they were; when he woke up. His adorable, yet sad smile. Y/n knew, that they messed up.

"I-I a-a-m sowy", shyly said jeno.

Y/n cooed at the clearly embarrassed child. They scooped up Jeno and placed him 9n their hip.

"I'm sorry, angel, I shouldn't have yelled at you", apologized Y/n.

He looked up at his babysitter and gave them a huge grin. Of course, quickly placing his head on the crook of their neck. Since, he accidentally made eye contact with them.

Y/n heart warmed up. They could never be mad at the angel. They felt Jeno's cheeks radiate off warm, which cause them to coo.

"No need to be shy, Jeno, alright. Let's forget about this and go cook some food for you", chuckled Y/n.

He slowly nodded and continued to stuff his face in her neck, he didn't mean to be shy but he couldn't help it. It was in his nature.

Y/n stood there patting his back, to reassure him you will not act like his parents but a friend who is looking out for him.

Jeno finally faced you giving you a small smile which Y/n returned back. Before they knew it he was off running waiting to be catched by them.

Y/n smirked quietly tiptoeing around since they didn't want Jeno to hear them. They let out a frustrated sigh as they somehow couldn't find the eye smile child.

After some time, Y/n heared a giggle come from the restroom making her happy. They slowly open the door to find something not expected.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BOO

BOO.

(Sorry, I haven't done a scary imagine also this probably didn't scare you. I know I am pretty lame)