CHAPTER 13

Michael's POV

I woke up Sunday morning quite happy from the night before. I checked my phone and it had 3 messages.

Luke:Hey bro come over asap we got some good news

I sighed rubbing my eyes. I got dressed quickly and headed downstairs to get some quick breakfast when I spotted my mum.

"Hey sweetie I love your new hair"

"Hey mum, thanks, when did you get home?" I said hugging her.

"Oh yeah sorry about that I just got caught up at work"

"Could this have anything to do with the guy that you met last week? "

"Michael!" She said sternly.

"What mum? I'm just trying to look out for ya"

"Michael I should be the one looking after you. I need to make sure none of those little stuck up snobby girls take my little sunshine, oh and talking about girls how did it go with the one last night?"

"How did you know I had a girl over mum?"

"Well I found this locket on the couch and I sure don't use it, unless this is one of your punk rock things like were you wear makeup and stuff" She said holding out the necklace. 

"Oh yeah um that's my friend Arabella's"

"Is this the same Arabella?"

"Um yeah"

"Now Michael I know I have told you that you aren't allowed alone with girls, especially not with Arabella, the Arabella" She said quite exaggerated

"Oh well sorry mum I-I should get going my mates are waiting for me"

"Michael Gordon Clifford get back here and eat some breakfast! "

"Mum I'm fine I'll grab something at Luke's" I called walking out the door. I don't have a car so I walked to Luke's but it was fine I actually like walking, it gets me thinking and right now all I can think about is Arabella. She was so close to me. She smelled like daisies mixed with honey. Her laugh was intoxicating. I could stare at her all night and not get bored. I could listen to her for the rest of my life and not grow tired of her.  We bonded last night for the second time, but this time I won't push it. I got to Luke's and saw his garage open and Calum inside.

"Hey Calum"

"Oh hey, love the new hair by the way, where have you been?"

"Uh I was at home talking with my mum about girls"

"Oh is everything good?"

"Yeah I just- oh wait um do you know where Ara is, she left this at my place"

"Dude what? Is this Arabella's?  Our Arabella?"

"Obviously how many Arabella's do you know"

"I actually know a lot. There is this one chick she is so hot she's really gifted if you know what I mean"

"Bro I honestly don't care about your lovely nights with that Arabella"

"Oh so you only care about doing this Arabella"

"Yeah I do-Wait what no that came out wrong"

"Haha whatever bro if you wanna do Arabella go ahead, but break her heart and I'll break your neck, now give me that thing" he said taking the locket from my hand. "How did you get this anyways?"

"Oh um, she came over last night and dyed my hair"

"What? She dyed your hair? She hasn't even dyed her own hair"

"Yeah I know I was the first"

"So what did you guys do that made her take off the locket?"

"No Calum, its not like that, we just hung out"

"Mmhhhm I'm sure you guys just hung out"

"Bro come on I-" I stopped and heard the front door open. It was Ara, and she seemed sad. Summer, Luke, and her friend Em, I think, followed behind her.

"Hey guys" I said smiling but none of them looked at me.

"Calum is that my locket?" Ara asked finally looking over at us.

"Oh um yeah, um Michael brought it." He explained handing her the locket.

"Thanks, um well im gonna get going so bye guys" she waved and started heading down the drive way

"Wait I'll walk you home" I said stopping her

"No Michael, it's cool I'll walk her" Luke sighed walking after her.

"Sheesh what was that all about" Calum mumbled.

"Ugh don't act like you dont know" Summer barked out before heading inside, Em right behind her.

-----------------------

Arabella's POV earlier in the day

"Luke you gotta save some donuts for when Michael gets here" I nagged slapping his hands away from the box.

"Fiiine mom"

"Hey guys speaking of Michael, he's here" Summer informed us.

"Really? Oh okay um how do I look?"

"You look fine, you always look fine" Luke mumbled tiny pieces of donut coming out of his mouth.

"Okay well I'm gonna go get him"  Summer said giddily.

"Oh god Summer please don't-"

"Shh shh they're talking"

"Who?"

"Calum and Michael"

"What are they saying?"

"They're talking about you"

"What about me?"

"Michael said he just wants to do you and Calum said it was okay as long as he didn't hurt you"

"What?" Me and Luke said surprised

"Shhh, yeah and that, that you went over to his house, and he was, he was, your...your um...first"  Summer whispered closing the door silently.

I felt all eyes on me. It got so hot in the room and I couldn't take it. Luke was just staring at me and I knew he was judging me.

"Ara, what the hell?" He said anger in his tone.

"No Luke it isn't what it seems"

"Then what is it Ara? You went over to his house and just, just banged him, just like that,how could you, I guess you really don't hate him, you sl-" I got up anger blinding me and slapped him. Em quickly held me back and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Don't you dare Lucas, don't you ever dare call me that"

"Ara is he lying?" Em asked pulling away.

"Of course he is! Its Michael! It wasn't like that at all." I felt tears spilling over my eyes but I didn't care. Em and Summer came over and tried to console me. Luke was still staring at me but I didn't care I just needed to get out of there.

"Guys I'm...I'm leaving" I said wiping my tears away.

"Yeah I think it's best you do" Luke grumbled staring at his shoes. I got up and walked out and saw Michael and Calum.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A / N :

OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG BUUUUT I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE LELELE THANKS ♡