CHAPTER 3

Arabella's POV

I wake up on time today and check my phone and see a message from Em.

Em: Hey can you give me a ride????

I reply with a yes and head into the shower.

I get out of the shower and finish getting ready. My mom makes me toast and I eat it quickly and kiss her goodbye and head out.  Once at Em's house I honk loudly and wait a bit before she comes running. We hug and drive to school talking about projects and bands. We arrive on schedule so she leaves to the library and I go looking for Summer.  We have known each other for a little while but we have grown close during that time.  I find her talking to some guys and decide to pull her away.

"Hey Summer" I say hugging her

"Ara! Its finally Friday!"

"I know I cant wait to stay home and not party!"

"Same, but hey aren't you gonna go with the boys?"

"No they got a new guy and I dont really like him"

"Oh so you're gonna let another boy stand between you and your true love" She puts her hands out dramatically and I laugh "Luke isn't my true love, I just have a tiny crush on him" I whisper it as quietly as possible "Well thats a long time to have a just a crush"

"It's okay it's only been 4 months, hopefully another guy will take my mind off him"

"Yea maybe the new guy in the band"

"Oh my god Summer no!"

"Why, is he ugly?"

"No its just ugh I have a complicated history with him" "What? Like relationship history?"

"No not at all, I'll just tell you later" Before Summer could continue someone covered my eyes.

"Omg Ara guess who!" Summer squealed, a tiny smile forming on my lips.

"Um Luke?"

"No guess again"

"Calum?"

"No, god you're bad at this game"

"Em?" I said running out of ideas. 

"Really? you think my hands are that tiny?" A familiar voice said.

"Michael?!" I say tugging at his hands shocked.

"Finally" he says laughing. I step back a bit and just stare at him.

"What you act like you just saw a ghost" he says a confused. "Well just ignore her, I'm Summer, like the season"

"Hi im Michael, like the, like the singer I guess" he laughs looking back at me.

"So Arabella are you coming to practice tonight?" I stand there still shocked so Summer jumps in.

"Yes we'll both be there" "Great cos we got a new member"

"Another one!?" I say more harshly than I intended. 

"Um yea" Michael says nervously. 

"Who?"

"Oh you wont know him he's from another school,  his name is Ashton"

"Oh"

"Yea well I better get going the boys are waiting for me" He says quickly hugging me and Summer.

"Wow he's friendly" Summer says as she starts to walk to class.

"I wish" I say rolling my eyes.