CHAPTER 9

Michael's POV

I walked into the pizza place searching for Ashton but I guess he wasn't there yet. I scanned the place for a booth to take but I found her instead, staring at me. She quickly looked away turning red right after. I felt a bit sad at the fact she didn't want to even look at me. I thought she changed her mind about me. I sat down in a booth and texted Ashton to see if he was almost here. I kept looking in her direction but the only thing I saw was her and Summer laughing about something. I love to see her laugh. When she laughs its like the most sincere and pure thing in the world. The only thing that I can cause her is pain. But I love her. I love her so much and I know it hurts her if I'm near her but it hurts me being far from her. She hates me. I have to face it, she still hates me. She's always hated me.

"Hey bud sorry I'm late" Ash said sitting down across from me in the booth.

"Hey bro, its okay" I said returning to reality.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine"

"Okay guys here's your order, Mikey the usual and Ash a ultimate supreme, enjoy" The waitress, Casey, said placing the food on our table.

"Thanks Casey" Ash said flashing her a smile digging in right after.

"Hey bro are you sure you're okay? You're not devouring your pizza like you usually do"

"Yeah I'm just not hungry"

"What? Bro you must have a fever or someth-" He stopped, noticing that I was focused on something else. He turned and scanned the place and he found her too.

"Oh are you looking at Summer and Luke's girl?"

"What do you mean Luke's girl?" I said trying to not sound harsh.

"Yeah Calum told me that she likes Luke but Luke is too blind to see it"

"Don't call her that"

"Call her what?" Ash mumbled with a mouth stuffed with pizza.

"Don't call her Luke's girl" I said my tone getting harsher.

"Bro chill, she's liked him for like the longest time, its cool I swear"

"You don't get it Ash, that is the problem"

"What do you mean"

"Luke, she likes Luke and he's too damn stupid to see he has the greatest girl in the world in front of him, and she gets crushed because he doesn't love her the way she wants him too, but she doesn't understand that that's the way I feel too. A little piece of me dies when she rejects me, but I keep going back because I would rather have her hurt me and crush me, I would rather have her hate me with a passion than have her feel nothing towards me" My eyes became cloudy and I stood up startling Ash and the girls.

"Bro, I'm sorry I-I didn't know what you felt"

"I'm fine Ash I just need some air" I said stepping out of the booth and I turned to face her, she wasn't even looking my way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Come as you are, as you were,
As I want you to be
As a friend, as a friend,
As an old enemy.-Come as you are by Nirvana

A/ N
Ayeeee so yeah this was actually a little sad to write because sad Michael makes me want to cry but I have tons of ideas for the story so yay stay tuned ♡