CHAPTER 8

Michael's POV

I haven't talked to Ara since Saturday morning and as much as I wanted to text her I knew she needs her space. I texted Ashton earlier to see if he wanted to go get pizza with me. I just really needed to take my mind off of her.

--------------------------

Arabella's POV

I've been avoiding Michael since Saturday morning. I feel horrible about it but I just feel like he got carried away with the little kindness I showed him.

Summer:Yo what are you doing today????

Me:Um nothin

Summer:Do u want to go get some pizza cuz there is no food at my house

Me:Yea I think I can see ya in a bit

We get to the pizza place and sit down in a booth and start eating.

"So how are things going with you and Mr.Clifford" Summer said smiling widely.

"Mmm Mr.Clifford"

"Haha, yeah Ash told me you guys hung out Friday night"

"Who's Ash?"

"Wow Ara, as dedicated as you seem to the band you don't know the drummers name"

"Oh that kid, hey it isn't my fault I've only seen him once so,besides most of the times he was staring at you"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah he was just, wait a minute Summer do you like that kid?"

"What?! No!"

"Oh whatever you do"

"Well I may or may not have a super microscopic crush on him"

"Ooh Summer the hufflepuff has a crush on Ashton the drummer"

"Its a microscopic crush Ara!" She said laughing throwing me a balled up napkin.

"Whatever you say" I said laughing taking a bite out of my pizza.

"Besides I'm not the only one who's head over heels for one of the boys"

"Oh the Luke thing, lis-"

"No not that, Michael"

I was surprised she even mentioned him."What about him?"

"Oh come on Ara, we both know what I'm talking about"

Was it possible she was talking about me avoiding Michael. No way I haven't even told her."I honestly don't know"

"I saw you guys, you know, kiss"

Oh my god she saw us. She saw me kiss Michael. Summer saw me kiss Michael. Wait Summer didn't see me kiss Michael, she saw Michael kiss me."No Summer it wasn't what it looked like"

"Then enlighten me with your explanation" She said giving me a smirk and that's when I saw the pink haired boy wearing a plaid shirt and skinny jeans come in.