CHAPTER 14

Arabella's POV

I walk down the street, Luke following me. I wasn't mad at him. I was mad at the fact that he believed Michael so quickly. He didn't even ask me if it was true he just assumed that it was.  I wonder if he thinks of me like that. It doesn't matter if he does. I just need to take a walk by myself. I picked up my pace but Luke is the definition of daddy long legs. "Ara" he whispered still right behind me. I kept walking ignoring him and even bumped into some people walking their dog. "Arabella" he said a bit louder. His voice just made me wince and want to hide in a little hole even more. "Damn it Arabella stop" he said as he grabbed my shoulders. I tried jerking away but that only made him tighten his grip. I relaxed a bit and he stepped in front of me and held my hands. I felt so tiny and vulnerable with him standing in front of me. He looked away licking and biting his lips nervously. "Ara, I'm sorry" he whispered crouching down to lay his forehead on mine. I started crying all of my emotions coming out. He tried hugging me but I pushed him away, sobbing now. He pulled me into a tight hug resting his chin on my head, rubbing my back. "Don't cry babe, you're fine now" I was sniffling against his chest still crying, glad he was covering my face with his body. "Ara I love you so much, don't ever doubt that okay?" he whispered kissing the top of my head.

"Okay" I finally sighed out pulling away. He wiped my tears away and stared deep into my eyes, then he leaned in, kissing me softly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms - Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran

So I had major Luke feels tonight whilst listening to Ed Sheeran so this baby was born. Hope yall enjoyed. Please  vote and comment ♡

PS: Rosie is Em now because Rosie was way too common in fan fics apparently.