CHAPTER 33

Arabella's POV

I read the message over and over again but never got the nerve to actually send it. I sat in my car crying until my tears were dry and decided I should probably leave school. Which probably wasn't a good idea but I didn't care. I picked up the speed and headed to the park, the same park where everything changed. I got there quicker than I thought and sat there for a few minutes catching my breath. I stepped out of my car and felt the cool breeze instantly. I walked to the familiar bench and sat down. There was am old man reading the newspaper on the bench across from me. A young mum playing with her daughter on the swings. This place always managed to relax me, even when I was a little girl. I remember the first time I came here it was with Luke, and I was pretty sad because Calum's patents were thinking of moving. Luke managed to console me that time by promising me that no matter what I would always have him, and I would never need anyone else. At the time it made sense to be in each others lives like that, but now, I'm not so sure it's a good idea. I felt myself getting worked up again so I decided to go and look for a place to eat. I kept walking to this little old burger joint down the street when I saw a shadow of a really tall boy with a really tall quiff behind me. Damn it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A / N :

HAHAHA WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I UPDATED?  ABOUT A MONTH AGO OMG IM SOOOO SORRY GUYS ITS JUST THAT SCHOOL IS STRESSING ME OUT AGAIN! & I HAVE NO BREAK LIKE AT ALL! SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS REALLY BAD CHAPTER TO CHILL IT DOWN A BIT BUT HOPE U LIKED IT!! PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT ♡