CHAPTER 11

Arabella's POV

Michael walked me upstairs to his room. It was surprisingly organized. Maybe because it was mostly empty. His room was a dark blue, he had a bed on the floor, a bookshelf filled with cd's, a desk chair, a desk with a flat screen and a laptop on it, and posters of numerous bands all over his walls. He went straight to the bookshelf and took out all of his Green Day cd's and layed them neatly on his bed. I stood around awkwardly watching him.

"Um you could sit down on the chair if you'd like" He gestured to the black leather desk chair.

"It has wheels on it" He smiled nervously looking over at me. I sat down and looked at his desk. He had a box of hair dye on it.

"Um, Michael what is this?"

"Oh um, it's hair dye, I was gonna dye my hair"

"Again?" I sounded surprised, but I mean come on, this boy needs to stop dying his hair.

"Um, well I kind of dye my hair..everytime I get upset"

He's dyed his hair 3 different colors just this semester. I wonder if he's okay.

"Oh okay" I said and put the box back. Then I remembered the incident at the pizza place and how his eyes were red and puffy and how his nose was stuffed up and how his hair was crazy, crazier than usual. I thought about all those things that have made him feel bad. I remember him telling Calum once that he blew his whole pay check on some hair dye in under a month.  I didn't want to make him feel awkward or bad for this. He was just coping. "So um when were you planning to dye it?"

"Oh um..well I was about to do it..when you um..when you knocked" I thought of a sad puffy eyed Michael dying his hair in his bathroom alone and it honestly made my heart brake.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to um..interrupt I guess"

"Oh no it's fine I can do it later on I guess"

"Or we can do it now and I can help you" I said smiling.

"W-What?" He said putting down the cd's in his hands.

"I mean if you want..to be honest I have never dyed anyones hair..so its okay if you like, if you like dont want me to" I trailed off suddenly feeling dumb and embarrassed for bringing up the idea.

"No no of course not, ugh I, I mean, I mean I wouldn't mind...you dying my hair"

"Okay" I said a bit excited.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A / N :

Yay I was happy with how this chapter turned out. I hope you guys liked it. ♡