CHAPTER 19

Arabella's POV

I drove like a lunatic to Michael's house hoping no cops saw me. I arrived and found a strange car sitting in the driveway. I wonder if he has company over? I couldn't care less so I ran to knock. His mum opened up, she was prettier than I remembered.

"Hello, how may I help you?

"Uh um, hi I'm Arabella" I smiled as politely as I could. Her face quickly tensed. "Um can I see Michael please?"

"He's busy right now"

"It'll be quick, I swear"

"He's got a girl over" She could've just slapped me it would've been less painful. I saw a shadow walking around the kitchen.

"Michael" I yelled stepping thru shoving his mum a bit. Another reason for her to hate me I thought. The shadow turned but it wasn't Michael.

"Hi Arabella" It was Summer's dad. Oh god is he on a date? With Michael's mum? I barfed a little in my mind.

"Hi Mr. Montgomery" I smiled awkwardly.

"I think Michael is upstairs" he smiled nodding to the stairs. I realized then that I was third wheeling. I wish the earth would swallow me up right about now. I jogged quietly up the stairs. I found Michael's room and knocked.

"Go away mum"

I opened the door and stepped in, closing it quietly. He was laying down, his back facing me.

"Michael" I whispered. He turned over quickly to face me.

"Ara? What are you doing here?" His eyes were red and puffy again. I felt a pang of guilt run thru me.

"Michael" I whispered again. He stood up wiping his eyes looking away.

"I thought I said goodbye" He whispered another tear falling down his cheek. I felt my own tears run down my cheeks.

"Michael I'm sorry"

"For what?" He looked at me now and that's when my heart broke for the millionth time for Michael.

"For everything. For hurting you. For making you cry. For making you feel like I don't care...Michael, I think I love you"

"You don't love me Ara, you love Luke"

"Is that what you think? I don't. I never did. I thought I did but I was just confused. Michael, I love you."

"What if you're confused again?"

"No I'm not Michael I ju-"

"Ara, stop"

"No Michael he-"

"I said stop Ara. You can't just do this anymore"

"Do what? What do you mean?"

"You can't just keep me around as an option. I'm not an option I'm a human being with feelings, thoughts, and wants "

"Michael no I'm sorry I didn't mean it. You have to forgive me, you love me, right?" I felt more tears fall when he didn't answer. "Michael answer me please"

"I did"

"No Michael don't do this to me, please Michael" He stood there emotionless. "But you were crying, for me, Michael you must love me if you cry for me"

"Are you hearing what you're saying Ara?" He scoffed. "You shouldn't be happy about that. You're heartless." His words stung me because deep down I knew it was true. "But you're right, I was crying for you Ara. But I assure you that those are the last tears I will ever shed for you. So for the last time Ara, goodbye"

"Goodbye, Mikey" I nodded and left.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A / N :

Our love just lost the will to live

But would I kill to give it one more shot

I think not

I don't love you baby

I don't need you baby

I don't want you no

Anymore - The Man by Ed Sheeran

So many ideas for this fic so stay tuned for them. Thanks for reading and I love you ♡