CHAPTER 5

I'm silenced with his lips on mine. Surprisingly I don't pull away, instead I sit there and let him kiss me. The kiss is long and sweet, his lips are as soft as a peach and I can't help but admit I'm a little disappointed when he pulls away. He takes my hands in his and looks me in the eyes. I feel like he can see me, the real me and it makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.
"Arabella, I like you a lot...and I know that you don't like me..but I will try my best to make sure that you can" he says and hugs me before walking out of the car so I dont have time to reply.
---------------------------
9:48 PM

The boys have been practicing for a couple of hours now but the whole time Michael didn't even look in my direction and its starting to make me think he was just lying to make me feel something, but I won't let him have his way. They finally end practice and Luke walks over to us and hugs me and introduces Ashton officially to the band. He seems nice and he has a great smile, which he is always flashing when he sees my friend Summer. I look over to see what Michael is doing but I can't find him anywhere.
"Hey Calum, where's Michael? "
"Oh he left, he said he had an emergency"
"Oh okay"
"Yea but hey, what do you think about Ashton?"
"I like him...and Summer seems to like him too" I move my eyebrows up and down to Calum. "Haha yea, you like him better than Michael?" his face turning serious.
"Calum, right now isnt the time" I say rolling my eyes at him.
"Jeez sorry"
---------------------------
11:15 PM

I'm in my room when I get a message from an unknown number

Unknown:Hey Ara its Michael sorry about today

I scoff and throw my phone on the bed. I wonder how he got my number. Luke probably gave it to him. Or Calum. He's always doing things like these. It's basic Calum. The now known number texts again.

Michael: Hey is it cool if I stop by to like talk about things???

Me:Sure

I give him my address and open my bedrooms balcony and wait for Michael. I'm almost sure I won't get caught because my dad is at work and my mom's asleep.
---------------------------
11:21 PM
Michael's POV

I walk to her house thinking about what I'm going to say to her but I come out with nothing and before I know it I'm there. I walk to the backyard and see her balcony windows open. Thank god that her house is only a one story house. I send her a text and she comes outside right after. She looks gorgeous under the moonlight.
"Hey Ara" I step closer to her but she steps back.
"Hi Michael"
Even the way she says my name drives me crazy. I want to just hug her and kiss her and tell her that I love her, but I can't, not yet.
"So what did you want to talk about Michael?"
"Oh um, I'm here to talk about....Why...I...picked on you guys all those years"
××××××××××××××××××××××××
A/N: yay cliffhanger!! sort of I guess. Sorry I didn't update earlier!!!!