CHAPTER 21

Arabella's POV

Its been 14 hours since the last time I saw Michael. I keep hoping he'll just pop out of nowhere like that day I was waiting for Em but I can't seem to find him. I wanted to go looking for him but Luke won't leave my side, and even if I did waddle away he would just scold me after.

"Ara what's wrong?" Luke asks putting his arm around me.

"I'm just tired"

"You're always tired" I give him a simple hum. "Ara don't think about him okay?" he was resting his forehead against mine like the day we kissed and that just made me pull away. What if Michael walked in? I scanned the room just in case and saw Summer walking over with the new girl.

"Hey guys this is Kate and I was hoping she could sit with us"

"Well its up to you girls since this was your table" Ever since Em and Calum started dating he's been sitting with us and Luke used to sit with Michael, but that's obviously not gonna work out.

"So I guess its settled, welcome" I smiled at Kate

"Nice to meet you guys" The group introduced themselves to her and she sat down chatting with Summer. I can tell they hit it off.

"Be right back guys"

"Where are you going?" Luke asked grabbing my wrist

"Ladies room" I smiled even though his attitude was getting on my nerves. I heard Calum whisper "Mate, stop treating her like your daughter" I mentally high fived Calum. Little nugget always defending whats right. I took the opportunity to text Ashton to ask him if he knew how Michael was. Advantages of a dude liking your bestie is that they will do anything to stay on good terms with you.

Me: Hey do u know by any chance where Mikey is??? I wonder if Ash is with him, kid skips so much school he had to take his exams a year late. Not even a minute passed and he replied.

Ash: He's home sick Of course he's home "sick".

Me: Have u seen him??

Ash: I'm going over in a bit why??

Me: It doesn't matter can you do me a favor and call me after so I know he's okay???

Ash: Sure

Me: Thanks Ash gtg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A/ N :

Last few chapters have been filler chapters but things will hopefully pick up again in the next few chapters. Thanks for reading ♡