Rebuild

Enjoy!

"My guess is that it was around the time, when you left back to your world and Agumon stood. I went in search for Agumon's help"

"Why?"

"Because Penny was missing. I got notify that her tracker on the device disappeared from the digital world. So together we went to the last place she was at and went into the Human world. It was a different time lapse and we were able to locate her in some house. Anyways when we got there, we found Penny kissing another Agumon. The look on Agumon's face was broken, he shouted at her saying she can stay with him instead because it was over. Agumon never got Penny the chance to explain her side. We took months trying to find her, I guess she lost hope of returning back home."

Tai remained silent trying to suck in all the information. Little did they know, Agumon was listening to the conversation. He let out a sad sigh and went outside to get some fresh air.

'Maybe I should talk to Penny, for I can hear from her side of the story of what happened that day'

Agumon thought as he walked into the woods but not too far from the mansion. He came across a lack but was surprise to see Penny sitting on top of a rock near the water with her knees pulled up to her chest as she stares into the water. Agumon wanted to walk away but another part of him wants him to talk to her and start over again. He slowly walks up to her from behind.

"Penny"

Penny ears twitched and turned her head and was surprise to see Agumon. Penny jumped off the rock landing on her feets.

"I suppose you want your privacy huh? I'll just go"

She said as she walked passed him but froze when Agumon took hold of her hand.

"Wait"

Penny then fully turn to face him.

"Let's talk"

He said quietly. Penny had a sad smile on her face and nodded. They sat together under the tree.

"I never gave you a chance to explain your side of the story, so I'm willing to listen and stop avoiding you"

Agumon said as he looked into Penny's green eyes. Penny was surprise and began to tell her story.

"When I got lost, I honestly tried to go back home but the agents wouldn't let me because they said they couldn't trust me. Anyways, I waited for days and the days became weeks and the weeks became months, I was giving up hope. The other Agumon he tried to get with me but I been pushing him away. Until finally I crack and he comforted me, but I honestly didn't see him instead I saw you and the next thing I knew he pressed his lips against me and that's when you and Tiny showed up"

Penny said quietly looking at the grass. Agumon remained quiet as he tried to process every thing he heard.

"Depite the words you said I still wanted to be with you but you kept avoiding me so I gave you the space you needed, since you were with Biyomon"

She said.

"I'm not with her, anymore"

Agumon let out a sigh and manage a smile.

"Do you want to try again with me?"

With those words, Penny shot her head up erect and looked at Agumon in shock.

"What?"

Agumon then smiled.

"Do you want to try again?

Penny was still in shock.

"Are you sure?"

Agumon chuckled.

"Penny I can hear it in your voice and in your eyes that you are being truthful and sincere. So I'm willing to rebuild what was lost between us"

Penny eyes began to tear up but tears of joy. Penny smiled with tears trailing down her cheek and nodded.

"Yes. Yes I want to try it again and this time I promise you I will do whatever to make you happy"

Penny said as she grabbed Agumon's hand. Agumon happily smiled.

"And I will also try to be more understanding"

Penny happily smiled and she couldn't help but to leap on Agumon causing him to fall back landing on the grass. She hugged him tight and Agumon return the hug wrapping his arms around her lower back. After a while they continue to lay there holding on to each other and continued talking about what they have missed in each others lives.

After some time Agumon and Penny return to the mansion and shared the great news but all good things must come to an end because it was tume to head back home.

"So I guess this is where we say goodbye once again"

Tiny said as she pulled a strand of her behind her ear. Tai smiled.

"Yeah but it won't be until tomorrow"

Tiny was surprised.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Agumon and Penny just got together, so they need time to rebuild so that mean you will be seeing us alot more again tomorrow"

Tiny smiled and nodded.

"Yes of course. See you tomorrow"

Tai and Agumon happily waved at Tiny, Penny and the rest of the digimons that were saying goodbye.

"Have a goodnight Tiny"

"Thanks you too"

Tai nodded and Tiny opened the portal allowing Agumon and Tai to go back to their world. Once they arrived home Tai was getting ready for Ken's party.

"Tai did you mean it that we are going back?"

Tai smiled

"Of course you and Penny need more time to spend together. Plus Tiny could use more company, it was fun to actually be talking to her again"

Agumon smirk and crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at Tai.

"Are you sure its just a friendly company?"

Tai immediately blushed and looked at Agumon.

"O-of course it is, she is just a friend"

"Mhmmm"

"Agumon please don't start with this"

"What? You knew she liked you when you guys were younger"

"Yeah but probably her feelings for me has change over the years"

"And yours?"

Tai let out a sigh.

"Some feelings are starting to arise again"

He said as he looked himself over in the mirror before heading to the party.

A/N Rate and Comment