Reunited

Enjoy!

Tiny sadly looked at her surrounding, she found herself in the middle of the city. The good thing it was already midnight and very few people were out in the streets, so nobody will question her appearing out of thin air. She looked down in her arms when she felt a movement coming from the blanket, it was Penny poking her head out.

"Tiny, where are we?"

Penny asked lowly with half hooded eyes. Tiny sadly smiled.

"Its okay, Penny, you're going to be okay"

She said reassuring. Since Penny was sick, she couldn't no longer tolerate food and was also getting delusional of what's real and what's not from the high fever. Tiny let out a sigh as she finally turn a corner and began walking down a street. After a while of walking, Tiny smiled slightly as she saw her destination coming up.

"We're almost there Penny, just hold on"

After a few more blocks, Tiny arrived to a apartment building, she went through the flights of stairs until finally she got to the right number. She ranged the bell and the door open to reveal Kari who was surprise to see Tiny.

"Tiny? What are you doing out this late?"

"I need to see Agumon"

Kari nodded and let her inside. Tiny took a step forward and froze when she saw it was full house. Takato, Guilmon, Pamela, and the rest of Tai's friends were there. Pamela walked up to Tiny.

"What's going on?"

Tiny asked Pamela. Pam, put her ears down flat and sadly looked at the ground.

"Its Agumon, he's not doing very well and everyone is worried, he's not going to make it"

Pamela then lift up her head and looked towards the blanket.

"Is that Penny?"

Tiny sadly nodded.

"She's sick very sick"

"I know, Agumon is in Tai's room"

She said pointing towards the direction. Tiny nodded and went towards the door. Nobody greeted Tiny as she walked by because they were still concern about the whole situation. Tiny opened the door and saw Tai on his knees by the edge of his bed sobbing and can barley make out the words he's saying.

"It's okay buddy, you'll see just hold on"

Tai said sadly. Tiny sadly walked up beside Tai and got on her knees. She saw Agumon laying down flat on his stomach and was sweating with a high fever, he was shaking and gritted his teeth. Tai looked to his side and saw Tiny but said nothing as she gently placed a blanket beside Agumon, she uncovered it to reveal a shaking, sweating Gatomon. Tiny made sure to huddle Penny closer to Agumon for to feel each others presence. Tiny sadly smiled and stood up and walked out of the room. Everyone looked to Tiny for a response.

"Penny got sick as well, so placing her beside Agumon would do some good. Just give them twenty four hours together alone and they should be back to normal in no time. But have some food prepared inside the room."

Everyone smiled in comfort, just then the door open to reveal Tai coming out of the room with a slight smile. He looked to Tiny.

"After you put Penny down beside him, he stopped shaking"

Tiny slightly smiled and nodded.

"I will be leaving Penny here with you"

She said as she made her way to the exit, before she had the chance to open the door, Tai stopped her.

"Hey Tiny, its late. How about you stay here tonight with us?"

He asked. Tiny bit her lip, she was very uncertain since after the fight and the decision she made, she wasn't sure if anyone would want her to be right there.

"I don't know"

"Tiny incase you were wondering, no one blames you. Pamela explained it to us and we understand"

Tai said with a smile.

"So come on stay with us. Until Agumon and Penny get back on their feet"

After a moment of thinking, Tiny nodded. Everyone decided to have a sleepover. Tiny looked to everyone with a shy smile.

"I just want to tell you all, how sorry I am for putting my anger on all of you. I wasn't thinking clearly and I made the wrong decision of ever trying to separate the digital world and your world, I didn't realize how much damage it will cause. So please forgive me especially you Tai."

Tiny said looking towards Tai.

"I have over reacted to the situation with Meiko and Sora. I didn't bother to listen to you because I was just angry and hurt and that caused my digimons to take action and revenge so I'm sorry I hurt you"

Tai smiled and walked up to her and pulled her in for a long tight hug. After a while they pulled apart to look up at each others faces.

"Hey its okay, and with you bringing Penny back everything is going to be okay"

"Yeah"

After everyone got settled, Tai and Tiny continued to talk in private since they were the only ones awake since they were keeping an eye on Agumon and Penny for any progress. Tai and Tiny were inside the room on the floor with Agumon and Penny on the bed.

"I don't blame you Tiny"

Tai said holding Tiny's hand.

"How can you not?"

"Because I still love you and I know you love me too"

"Yeah but..."

"Tiny no relationship is perfect and I promise that I will love you in every way, just give me a chance please because I honestly have never been in this kind of relationship before for so long and I don't want to lose that."

"Tai.."

"Have you forgotten how we made love or how we made each other feel the love buried deep inside us?"

Tiny blushed at the words. Tai brought her in for a hug.

"Please Tiny, if you want I will shout it out to the world of our relationship for to respect our boundary"

Tiny giggled and wrapped her arms around Tai's neck looking into his eyes.

"I missed you too Tai and if you want we can continue where we last left off?"

She suggested. Tai smiled and leaned down closer to her.

"I would love that and I love you"

He said giving her a loving kiss on her lips. Tiny happily smiled.

"I love you too"

A/N Rate and Comment