I'm Sorry

Enjoy!

"Wait just let us explain"

Tai said lifting both his hands in surrender. Tiny crossed her arms over her chest angrily.

"Then please explain"

"I had no idea that Meiko was here, and when she saw me, she told me that she has a letter from me and that she feels the same way. I knew she got the letter but I didn't expect her to react like this and then she kissed me"

"And you didn't bother to push her back. She looks weak, you should have at least done something. Now its your turn four eyes"

Tiny said signaling Meiko to explain. Meiko nervous gave the letter to Tai.

"I got this letter from Sora saying its from you Tai. So I had to come see you face to face. Sora said you were always in the digital world because you have a friend that is helping you giving you advice on how to confess your love to me"

Tai frown and quickly read the letter.

"This isn't even my hand writing."

"But you said you were happy that I got the letter"

Meiko said with hurt in the voice.

"Yeah an invitation letter"

"But..."

"Enough!!"

Tai and Meiko got quiet and looked to Tiny.

"Hand me the letter"

Tiny said and Penny ran towards Tai and snatched the letter from his hand and gave it to Tiny. Tiny began to read it and frown.

"This sounds convincing"

She then looked to Tai.

"And what about this invitation that I'm hearing Tai?"

Tai cast his eyes down.

"It was suppose to be a surprise"

"No more surprises, now tell me"

"I...I gave out an invitation letter for a party because I'm planning to propose to you"

"Proposal is over, get out"

Tiny said angrily rolling up the paper and threw it to the side, not bothering to care if Tai was planning to propose, she then turned around and began walking away.

"Meiko, I think you should leave, so I can talk to Tiny alone..."

Tai said to Meiko but Tiny immediately turned around.

"No, I said get out. Both of you"

Tai was in shock.

"Wait but Tiny..."

"Its over"

Tai stood frozen at those words.

"But.."

"No buts now leave"

Meiko felt so guilty and immediately took a step forward towards Tiny.

"Hey wait please"

But before Meiko can reach Tiny, Penny jumped and kicked Meiko hard causing her to fall hard. Agumon immediately help Meiko, Penny then growled towards Agumon.

"So I guess your with her too huh?"

"No, but she is still a friend Penny"

"Not to me"

Meiko then opened her eyes in pain and looked towards Tiny who was a few meters away from her.

"Please it wasn't Tai's fault it was mine. Just don't punish him for my wrong doing. I'm sorry okay"

Tiny narrowed her eyes to Meiko and then looked to Tai who was on his hands and knees looking at the ground with a blank stare. Tiny smirk.

"One is a blessing, twice is a curse. That's what I learned growing up"

"What? That doesn't make any sense"

"It would if you were to open your eyes. I'm not the type of person that would be forgiving everytime they make a mistake. If you messed up once, fine your forgiven but the second time its a choice, meaning the more you forgive them then the more they will continue to make mistakes"

"Nobody is perfect, Tiny"

"Perhaps, but it's worth it for that way they can understand not to take me for granted"

"But its not fair"

"Fair? You kissed my boyfriend, you had no right on doing that, especially Sora"

"I am not the bad one here. You have to understand, Tai was always there for me, the long glances he gives me, the way he holds my hand and making sure I'm okay"

"That's called being a friend stupid"

Meiko angrily stood up

"No I know I'm not wrong in my heart, Tai also likes me. Probably when he's in the world he is with someone else"

"That's ridiculous"

"How so?"

"Because Tai is here 24/7 but now he can go because its over. Have a nice life"

Tiny said walking away inside her mansion. Meiko didn't know what to say, she turned around to face Tai and saw he was still on the grass. She slowly walked towards him and rubbed his back gently but he angrily pushed her away from him. He stood up and tried to follow Tiny but Penny stood on his path.

"Don't even think about it traitor"

"Penny, I'm going to try to fix things"

"Its too late for that, she wants you guys to leave"

"Penny just let him try"

Agumon said desperately trying to keep the peace.

"You shut up, how dare you try to defend her? And you.."

She then pointed to Tai.

"You should have known better, get out of the digital world now"

Tai then looked to Agumon.

"Get her Agumon"

Agumon noddrd and jumped on Penny trying to distract her whike Tai ran inside the mansion to find Tiny. Agumon had Penny pin down to the grass.

"Get off of me"

"Penny stop trying to fight me"

"Get out of the way, I need to protect Tiny from that tamer of yours"

"Think about it, if Tai leaves from the digital world then so would I and then what would happen between us?"

Agumon said as he tried to have a good grip on Penny but she was actually stronger that what he expected.

"Its over between us. I don't care anymore. I hate you!"

She yelled the last words to him causing to lose his grip at the shock, she then kicked him off her hard and quickly got up and ran after Tai. Meiko immediately when to help Agumon up.

"Agumon, are you okay?"

Agumon sat up slowly and placed his hand over his heart, tears began to gather in his eyes.

"I...I don't know"

A/N Rate and Comment