Mating Part 2

Warning Lemons!!! Long Chapter!!Enjoy!

Blaze came out of the room with a smirk on her face.

"You guys can go in now"

She said leaving them alone. Agumon and Guilmon entered the room and was stunned by the decoration and lighting making it look so exotic especially with Penny and Pamela on the bed in a very sexy position with their legs spread open wide for them for they can see their opening.

"Why don't you join us?"

Pamela offered, shaking her hips and enticing Guilmon to come to her. While Agumon and Guilmon were stunned and weren't able to resist as they quickly went to their separate bed with Penny and Pamela. Agumon dropped down allowing Penny to see  his erect nine-inch manhood, while Pamela licked her lips when she got a good look at Guilmon's body, as well as the ten-inch cock that hung between his legs.

Joining Penny and Pamela on the bed, the couples engaged each other in a deep and passion filled kiss. As the couples continued to kiss, Agumon and Guilmon soon broke from Penny and Pamela's lips and started to kiss around their necks, down their chests, until Agumon had reached Penny's pussy, which were getting quite wet, while Guilmon focus remained on Pamela's breasts, to which the bearer of the Hazard Mark then kissed Pamela's right breast, while fondling her left, making the cat Digimon moan out in pleasure, before her pleasure heightened as she felt his tail snaked its way into her pussy.

"Ah...Oh, Guilmon... Ah... That's... Ah... That's great...!"

Pamela moaned out in pleasure, before Guilmon began to massage her left breast, while he moved his head to Pamela's right and began to lick around, before sucking and biting gently on her nipple, as his tail continued to thrust in and out of her vagina.

"Oh, yes... yes... Ah... Don't stop... Oh, Guilmon...!"

Pamela cried out in pleasure as she could feel her orgasm approaching. And, moments later, Pamela screamed out in pleasure as she had her orgasm and came, causing the cat Digimon to release her sexual fluids on most of Guilmon's tail, while the rest dripped onto the bed, leaving Pamela breathless, while Guilmon, thanks to his training, still had energy to spare, to which the red dino Digimon removed his tail from Pamela's threshold and laid by her side.

Around the same time Guilmon was pleasuring Pamela's breasts, filling her with amazing amounts of pleasure, so too was Penny being rewarded pleasure from her, who had his head in between her legs and was lashing at her pussy. Penny moaned out in pleasure and excitement as she placed her paws on the back of Agumon's head, pushing his head forward, allowing him to access more of her pussy as he continued to eat her out, causing her to moan out in pleasure.

"Agumon, it... it feels so good... Ah... Yes, Agumon...!"

Continuing to pleasure his beloved, Agumon licked and sucked Penny's pussy lips as hard as he could, causing Penny to yell in ecstasy as she had her orgasm and released her sexual fluids into Agumon's mouth and onto the mattress

"How did that feel?"

Agumon asked Penny, who replied in a loving and breathless tone.

"It... It was great..."

Agumon smiled, before he and Penny then heard Pamela cry out from her orgasm.

"And it seems you aren't the only one who is enjoying this."

Agumon commented, as he and Penny looked over to see Pamela on her back with a look of pleasure and lust on her face.

"Oh, Guilmon... you were wonderful..."