Mating Part 1

Warning Lemons!! Enjoy!

A year has past and everything was getting back to normal. Tai is back with staying with Tiny in the digital world and Agumon and Penny was happier as can be, until a surprise guest came to ask Tiny for a favor. It was Takato, Guilmon and Pamela.

"Wait have you all talked about this?"

Tiny asked looking to Takato, Guilmon and Pamela.

"They seem ready to me and who am I to deny them this opportunity. Pamela told me about they are going to have to do and so I hope you don't mind if I stay"

Takato said rubbing Guilmon's head. Tiny smiled.

"Not at all"

She looked to Guilmon.

"Guilmon are you ready?"

Guilmon took a step forward towards Tiny holding Pamela's hand.

"I love her more than anything and I would love to take this next big step with Pamela"

He said with confidence. Tiny smiled and looked to Pamela who was blushing.

"Hahaha I don't evene have to ask you Pamela. But there is one thing I need to do"

"What's that?"

Pamela asked.

"I'm gonna ask Agumon and Penny if they would want to take their relationship to the next step as well"

"Sounds good"

"Great, everything will be set in a hour okay so for now make yourself at home"

Tiny said as she went of to find Agumon and Penny in the kitchen with Tai.

"Hey so what was the secret converstaion you and others just had?"

Penny asked.

"Well, Pamela and Guilmon decided to take their relationship to the next level and so it got me wondering are you and Agumon are also ready to take it to the next level?"

Penny froze and Agumon turn to look at Tiny.

"I...I don't know"

Penny said lowly and looked towards Agumon and was surprise to see he was staring at her. Agumon smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Penny I love you, I really do and I would like to take this next step with you but that's if you love me enough to do this?"

Penny smiled at him.

"Of course I do"

She said and looked towards Tai.

"Tai do we have your blessing?"

Tai remained quiet and looked between Penny and Agumon.

"Are you guys sure you want to do this because once you do this then it will be too late to turn back?"

Agumon and Penny smiled and nodded causing Tai to smile.

"Alright then I don't see why not?"

"Excellent"

Tiny said with a smile clapping her hands together.

"Now we just need to prepare everything. Blaze! Loki!"

She yelled and immediately Blaze and Loki came running into the kitchen.

"Blaze I need you to get the others to help you prepare the rooms for the mating and Loki I need you to prepare the things we'll need for the mating. Have every everything done in one hour."

Blaze and Loki nodded. Agumon tilt his head in confusion.

"What do we have to do for the ceremony?"

Penny looked at him with a smile.

"Tiny will cut one of our finger, but don't worry it won't be deep. She will say a spell and then after that we will have to lick it of each other"

"Sounds gross but its worth it"

He said as he snuggle into Penny. Tai looked to Tiny.

"Does Guilmon know about how it will be done too?"

"Yeah but he didn't like the fact that Pamela was going to feel slight pain, but after the mating she will be in even more pain because that when her body will change"

"Wow"

"Yeah come on, let's go outside with the others"

Tai and Tiny began talking with Takato about what's going to happen while Pamela, Penny, Guilmon and Agumon were having their own conversation.

"Isn't this exciting?"

Pamela said with happiness.

"You bet, I can't wait"

Penny said with pure joy. Guilmon and Agumon looked at both their girls happily.

"Oh and what about the mating? Have you seen Agumon's you know what?"

Pamela asked to Penny but she shook her head.

"No I have not. Have you seen Guilmon's?"

Pamela blushed and nodded.

"I didn't really pay attention at first but when he was inside me, it hurted alot"

"Wow, impressive"

Penny said looking to Guilmon who was blushing. Agumon jealousy broke loose when he pulled Penny away slightly and just wrapped his arm around her waist. Pamela and Penny laughed until Tiny walked up to them.

"Okay you guys ready to begin, the sun is setting"

The four nodded while Tai and Takato stand by the side to watch. Loki and Blaze were also standing by the sides. Tiny grabbed a knife that Loki was holding for. She then leaned down and grabbed Penny's paw and removed the glove to poke her finger causing her to bleed, she did the same to Agumon. Tiny then took a step back and chanted a spell before signaling Penny and Agumon to lick each others blood. Tiny then moved on to Pamela and Guilmon and did the same thing. After that was done, Blaze signaled Penny and Pamela to follow her leaving Agumon and Guilmon.

"Where are they going?"

Guilmon asked. Tiny smiled.

"Blaze is taking them to their room where the last part of the mating will take place. Just come and follow me"

Tiny said leading the two digimons to another part of the mansion. They stopped when they got to hallway where there was a double door.

"Blaze will give you guys the signal to go in okay so just wait and have fun"

She said leaving them alone to meet up with Takato and Tai.

"So how long until they mate?"

Takato asked.

"Until the morning, so I would suggest we go to sleep, well try to go to sleep and ignore the sounds that goes bump in the night"

She said with a slight blush causing Takato and Tai to blush.

"Alright then good night you guys"

Takato said as he went off to his own room. Tai smirk as he wrapped his arms around Tiny's waist.

"How about we make our own sounds tonight huh?"

Tai asked as he leaned down to nibble on Tiny's neck causing her to moan.

"Then let's go"

She said huskily as they went into their room.

A/N Rate and Comment