Big Change

Enjoy!

The next morning Agumon and Guilmon were concern when Penny and Pamela stayed in bed but Tiny assured them that it was only a process. It was around lunch time and Tai, Tiny, Guilmon, Agumon and Takato were in the kitchen having lunch when someone standing by the door way knock on the wall.

"Hi Agumon, miss me?"

Penny said. All eyes went to the door way and his jaw drop at what he saw. Penny looked exactly like Agumon but except her chest was popping out because of her breast, her waist was in a hour glass shape and her hips were standing out. She had a pink scarf around her neck. Agumon happily jumped off the chair and ran to Penny lifting her up and spinned her around causing her to giigle before he settle her down for he can give her a passionate kiss.

"Don't forget about me"

Said another voice, Guilmon's jaw also dropped as he saw Pamela standing on the door way. She looked exactly like him except for her chest was sticking out because of her breast. Her waist was in a shape of an hour glass, she had the same hazard symbol. Guilmon happily jumped down from his chair and went to Pamela knocking her down to the ground as he roughly pressed his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. After a moment Guilmon pulled away leaving Pamela panting.

"Well this is gonna be a big adjustment"

Tiny said laughing as she got a closer look at Penny and Pamela once Guilmon and Agumon pulled away. Takato looked between Guilmon and Pamela with a nervous look.

"Um it's gonna be kinda hard to tell you two apart"

"How about this?"

Tiny suggested as she tied a light pink scarf around her neck and placed the black belt around her waist.

"Better"

Pamela said with a smile as she cuddle next to Guilmon who happily wrapped his arms around her.

"And watch this"

Penny said and a bright light shined on her transforming her back into a Gatomon.

"Ta-da!!"

She said with her arms spread open.

"Wow"

Agumon said as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Guilmon then looked to Pamela.

"You can change back?"

"Mhmm"

"Oohh"

Guilmon said amazed.

"Hahaha its amazing right?"

Tiny said to Tai laughing, she then stopped and turn to see her boyfriend when she didn't hear a response from him. She frown slightly when she saw him smiling slightly on his phone. She then walked up to him.

"Who are you texting?"

Tsi immediately got scared and put his phone away.

"Oh nothing"

He said with a nervous smile. Tiny raised one eye brow in curiosity but decided to let it go.

*Few Days Later*

Tai had planned a surprise party for Tiny who was indeed surprise. He invited all his friends to come to the digital world and enjoy this celebration. Tai and Tiny were sitting on the table talking.

"I love this surprise but why? What's the occasion?"

"For this"

Tai said as he stood up.

"Hey everyone, can I have your attention please. I would like for all of you to witness this moment"

All eyes were on Tai and Tiny as he pulled her up to stand as he got down on one knee holding her hand in one and the other hand held a small black box.

"Tiny will you marry me? And make me the happiest man alive?"

He said as he open the box to reveal a diamond ring. Tiny gasp and thrn smiled as her eyes shimmer with tears threatening to fall.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you"

She said happily as Tai slid the ring on her finger. He then stood up as Tiny wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned down to kiss her passionately on the lips. Everyone happily cheered for the couple, all except for one, Meiko. Tai had his eyes on her when she saw the proposal and then left out into the woods. After shaking hands with everyone, Tai left to follow her.

*With Tai and Meiko*

When Tai saw they were far away from everyone, he called out to her.

"Meiko stop"

He said as he grabbed her hand. Meiko was trying not to cry but she couldn't help as she faced Tai.

"H-how could you do it? How could you propose to her when you told me you love me?"

Tai looked around to make sure no digimon were on sight especially Penny. He then wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer as she placed her hands lightly on his chest. Meiko and Tai have been in a secret relationship for 3 months only, nobody knows not even Agumon.

"Meiko, we went over this already. I love you, both of you"

"But..."

"No buts okay, I just can't help the way I feel"

He said as he leaned down to capture Meiko's lips with his, as he gave her a passionate kiss, during the kiss. Tai smoothly ran his hand over her back and lightly lift up her shirt as he made contact with her bare back but Meiko slightly pulled away.

"I'm not...ready for that...yet"

She said blushing. Tai let out a sigh and kissed her on the forehead.

"Its okay"

He said. He then immediately pulled away when he heard Tiny called for him. She then saw Tai with Meiko, and raised one eye brow.

"What's going on?"

Tai took a step forward as he wrapped his arm around Tiny to face Meiko.

"We were just talking"

"About what?"

She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm moving to another city"

Meiko immediately said, even though it wasn't really a lie because she was moving. Tiny then smiled.

"Well, I hope one day you can come visit us on our wedding day"

"Yeah you bet"

Meiko said lowly. As Tai and Tiny left leaving Meiko by herself before she decided to head back to the party. Little did Meiko and Tai know there was a digimon that saw and heard everything, it was Knight (Falcomon) a friend of Tiny who spends most of his time gliding through the air.

A/N Rate and Comment