Babies

Enjoy!

After the honeymoon, Tai got a new home for his wife. Tiny made sure to visit the digital world every chance she gets. Tai has become a United Nations diplomat for the Digital World. Tiny decided to be a stay at home wife, Agumon and Penny are happily staying with the married couple. Everything was going great until one day Tiny had not been feeling so good, she's been vomiting every morning and doesn't want to eat until later in the afternoon. Tai felt bad leaving Tiny alone.

"Are you sure, you don't want me to stay?"

Tai asked concern as he put on his jacket. Tiny gently smiled and put tie around his neck and tied it.

"I'll be fine, besides I made an appointment to go see the doctor later on today and Penny will be with me"

"Okay if your sure and if you need anything just give me a call"

"Will do babe"

Tai smiled as he leaned over and gave her a loving kiss on the lips before pulling away with a moan.

"Ugh now I really don't feel like going to work"

Tiny giggled and slightly gave him a push to the door where Agumon and Penny were saying goodbye sharing kisses.

"Alright then I'm going, let me know what happened at the doctor"

"You got it"

She said as she opened the door for him and within minutes Tai and Agumon left for work. Penny looked up to Tiny who was rubbing her stomach.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"Well I won't know until we go to the doctor"

Tiny said with a smile as she got ready for the day. As a few hours went by it was then time to head to the doctor.

"Okay Penny, its time to get into your Gatomon form"

Penny nodded as a flash of light shine and she was back into Gatomon.

"Let's go"

*1 hour in the Waiting Room*

"I thought you said you made an appointment?"

Penny said as she sat on her hind legs on the floor besides Tiny.

"I did"

"Then why haven't they called you an hour ago?"

"They are kind of busy today Penny, just relax, we'll be in there in no time"

Penny groaned but her ears picked up when they called Tiny's name. After speaking to the doctor about the way she feels, the doctor then requested to get an ultrasound done. The nurse put a gel like form on Tiny's stomach and placed a wand over it, getting a glimps of the inside of the stomach.

"Would you look at that. There it is"

"What?"

The nurse smiled and pointed to the camera.

"Your baby is growing"

"I'm pregnant"

"Yupp you sure are. If you like I can get an ultrasound picture for you, if you like?"

"Please"

"Okay be back in a minute"

She said leaving out of the room. Penny then hoped on to the bed and looked at the screen with a smile.

"Wow, congratulations Tiny"

"Thanks"

"Um by any chance do you think, the nurse can check me?"