Chapter One - Meeting The Crew.

"Oh don't worry about it, you know they will adore you, you're exactly like me! Well no, thats not true, but! You will be adored by everyone don't worry, and don't worry about a grumpy Jensen, he and his wife got divorced a while ago, and Jared keeps bugging him about putting himself back out there." Misha says. I had my back to him combing out my hair, watching him through the mirror, as he walked back and forth talking, more to himself then he was actually talking to me, seemed he was just a nervous, well I mean, I am his little sister after all. 

"Calm down, seems you're more worried then I am." I tease him smiling a bit, he rolls his eyes and I step out of the way so he could brush his teeth, I walked out of the bathroom walking to my room, I heard Misha talking on the phone with someone, but I simply ignored it, I closed my bedroom door, I looked at the mess I call my room, I had been in the process of packing and moving to a new place a bigger place my brother owned in Vancouver, but while we were in the states I stayed with my brother and his wife to help with the kids and it was easier, I walk towards my dresser that still had some clothes in it, I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey tank top getting changed from my pajamas into the clothes. 

"We gotta get going, our ride is almost here." I hear Misha say through your door. 

"I'll be down in a second, I'm getting dressed!" I scream as I slam yourself against the door as my brother goes to open it. "Misha!" I screamed. 

"Sorry! Sorry!" He screamed back quickly walking away, I hearing his steps down the hall, I sigh and fix my tank top before putting the jean jacket over it, I grab my phone and swing open the door walking downstairs to where your brother was waiting by the door for me. 

"I swear Misha, learn to knock!" I growl towards him, as he throws his hands up in surrender, I put on my black converses and tie them opening the door heading outside when I hear a car horn beep, Misha walks past me, almost shoving me to the side as he hurries to the car. 

"Come on (y/n)!" Misha yells I run to the car, the driver opens the back door for me, closing it once I'm all situated in the backseat, I buckle up. 

"Well Collins, you both ready for work today." The driver says heading towards the set, Supernatural filmed is Vancouver, which was where I had a small house now since I would be spending some time up here, now that I was on the crew of Supernatural. 

"I am, big brother here is freaking out though." I say with a laugh. I feel Misha's eyes on me, but I wasn't paying attention I was looking out the window at the beautiful view, we pull onto the set. Misha was out the car in a second once we parked. 

"Good luck on your first day (y/n)." Mine and Misha's body guard said as I got out the car, I waved him a small wave, following off in the direction of  I thought Misha had went, I was very short, ((For argument sake for this story just be short, because I'm short and I'm writing this if I was in the story.)) I was walking around, looking at the different sets they had set up, I fell in love with the bunker library, I didn't see anyone around so I went and took a book off the shelf and I sat down reading it. 

"Hey you can't be here!" I hear someone yell, I turn startled from the book, standing there was this woman, who I hadn't meet before. 

"Hey hey, she's with me, thats my sister." I hear Misha say coming to my rescue. 

"Oh (y/n) Collins! I am so sorry!" She says. I nodded my head. Misha grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him. 

"Your first day and a set director already yelled at you." He says shaking his head, you smirk a bit, a proud smirk, that you were a trouble maker, had to uphold that. He pulled me to two guys that were talking, I hid behind Misha, my hands tightening their grip on his shirt.