Princess Marco Back In Business

Quick A/N: The music I put in here I like to listen to and I found all the pics Ill use on Google

"Star for the last time- I don't need anymore blind dates ok?? I'm fine being a single pringle"

"Well as your bff I won't rest till you are in a happy relationship with an amazing person- By the way, do you prefer two eyes only or..."

"sTAR"

"Ok ok.. Mr.OnlyDatesHomospecies"

(People seem to be confused why I wrote it this way- I know what the word is. I know the actual term is homosapien. But homo meaning same I figured it would be cute for Star to get the phrase wrong because sapien and species are like the same thing so it was funny to me. It's not homo as in gay its homo in the actual term of same. Can yall please stop commenting abt this lmao)

Marco sighed as he closed the door to his room locking Star out for the hundredth time this week, he turned up his music so he couldn't hear himself think anymore as he went though his closet. His eyes glanced over a long purple dress, he smiled a little taking it out and looking at it remembering a time where he wasn't so annoyed and stressed.. He put it back along with his hoodie and flopped on the bed trying to let the music take over. He didn't like any girls right now, he didn't like anyone right now.. Was this the bad boy phase? Is that how it started? Cause he didn't like it as much as he thought he would. 

Suddenly there was a bright fire in the middle of his bed, the room was so bright for a split second before dimming down once again. It was Tom? He looked around a little, "..Really gotta work on where I pop up" He mumbled to himself sitting down on the edge of the bed. Marco sat up leaning over and grabbing his controller turning his speaker down, "Uh- Hey.. Whats up dude?" Him and Tom were much better friends now but it was still a bit awkward for who knows what reason. "Hey man.. I gotta talk to you, I think it's a guy thing? That's what Star said at least."

"Wait what?"

"I tried asking her for advice and she shooshed me and told me 'Uh-nuh that's a guy thing- You go talk to Marco I'm out' And sent me here.."

"She shooshed you? ..Must be serious... So whats the problem?"

"I need to find someone to date" Marco sighed, "Why is that always the problem.."

"It's not because I want to.. My parents are getting on my back that I need to have someone to meet them next weekend" Marco paused a second before laughing, he couldn't hold back anymore, "You? Get a presentable girlfriend by next weekend?? You're more hopeless then I am man-" Tom blushed and looked down, "Marco.. I um" Marco got an idea just then, "Hey! Princess Marco could go! I mean.. You just need someone to act the part! Them boom- Parents convinced and then you go your separate ways!" Before he could explain Star kicked down the door. Well, more like she blew down the door with her magic wand, again.. "mARCO! I NEED YOUR FACE-!!"

//Sorry this chapter is so short its like 1am and I have therapy tomorrow and my writes block is just ugghhhhhh