hA GAAAAAY

[I forget where I left off so time skip? Lmfao sorry I'm all fucked up rn] Also hey their of age in this? I think, fuck it, Marcos like 30 and Toms a demon he doesn't use human years-

"Damnit no- I didn't sign up for all this!"

"Ill pay you to stop struggling"

"Tom that's gross I don't want your money!"

[Haha Tom you clueless pimp]

At the moment Tom was straddling Marco, the Latinos hands held above his head and he face lay mere inches from the demons. "If not more the sake of this mission then.. For me... Please-"

"Uh- wha-?" Tom sighed letting Marcos hands free, "I'm confused, I can't even be sure of my own feelings right now.. I don't even know what I'm trying to fake. I fear I have honestly grown fond of you and I need to clear this up and get my head out of this mess and know your feelings as well.. So please"

"Just.. A kiss?" Marco asked, in which Tom nodded, "Just a kiss..." Marco sighed and gave in, he couldn't outright admit he liked kissing Tom but he couldn't really deny it either... And hearing Tom say that, as embarrassing as it was, he also wanted answers for what he was feeling. So without another word they both slowly leaned in. Their eyes shut tightly and slowly their lips met.

As planned as it was neither of the two could stop their thoughts from racing about it all.. Tom tilted his head a bit and cupped Marcos face trying to actually kiss him, though he didn't help his feelings at all- Marco shifted a bit getting more comfortable under this demon.He slowly wrapped his arms around Toms neck getting kind.. Into the kiss

After a few moments Tom had pulled back, "I- This didn't help.."

"Yes it did" Marco replied pulling Tom back into another kiss. "You want to know me feelings-" He asked quietly, "I like kissing you, I like it more then I like Jackie and she was my biggest crush. I loved being in your arms, more then I loved watching Mackie Hand: Hand to Hand to Hand.. I can't explain it but I think you feel that way too- I hope"

Tom blushed and thought for a moment, "And if I do- What does that make us, what does it effect..?"

"Well.. It would make you my boyfriend if you wanted to.. And it would effect both of us, some positive ways and some negative.. But you'd get to hold my hand and kiss me and we'd have sleepovers and hang and go on dates out like people in relationships do"

Tom wrapped his arms around Marco hugging him gently, "Then, can we do that? Can we be boyfriends?"

"..Sure"

[Ok end of this chapter oof I'm not ok hahahahahaha]

[These mark A/Ns now ok? Ok. Also it's like 1 am and I'm debating on making my 5th cup of tea and finishing this chapter or waiting till after tomorrow cause my step-cousins aunt is having some party I have to go to and I'll be gone almost all day.. So yeah]

FUCK IT CLIFF HANGER TILL I FINISH THE CHAPTER PROBABLY TOMORROW SORRY NOT SORRY

EDIT: Yo wassup it's ya boy- Back at it again with those apologizes for accidentally leaving on a depressive episode then forgetting to update haha