Lets Continue Part ???

After a bit Marco figured he was fine and it was ready for the rest of Tom. "A-Alright, slowly remove your fingers, and then you can put that in" He said pointing to Toms dick. He nodded a little doing as told, "Yknow, next time, I'll remember all this, and you'll be in for a surprise." Marco chuckled and nodded, "I can't wait then, but there's no shame in being taught~"

He whined softly when he felt Toms fingers retract, "A-And go slow, I'd like to be able to walk after this heheh"

Tom nodded as he slowly inserted himself, Marco moaned softly, his hands reaching up and holding onto Tom, "L-Lean in a little, please.." And he did, giving Marco a better hold on him, "Ah~ T-This feels pretty good Marco."

"Yeah~? Same for me, you're bigger then you look. That's a good thing~" Marco couldn't believe he'd waited 18 whole years to feel like this with someone else, but now that he was with Tom he hoped this was somethign they could do often. "H-Hold on" Tom stopped moving and leaned in kissing him sweetly, "You alright" Marco nodded a little, "Ah- Yeah, I just.. Need a second to adjust." Tom loved of his boyfriend as he waited, looking over all his curves and small scars from who knows what. But he loved all of it, he never thought he would, but he did.

"A-Alright.. Move now" Tom chuckled a bit, "Oh are you giving me orders now~?" Marco rolled his eyes, "And what if I was huh~? What are you gonna do about it~" Tom raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment before he smirked and rolled his hips, causing Marco to arch his back and moan out. "That~" He said in a condescending tone, now starting to move slowly. Marco wrapped his arms around Tom tightly, "Ahh~ Tom.." Looking down at Marco Toms face quickly heated up. He leaned in and kissed Marco lovingly, he could hardly stop himself now that'd he'd gotten a taste.

Marco rolled his hips and gasped softly, "Ah- F-Faster~ Please~" Tom chuckled softly and moved his lips down Marcos neck, sucking hickeys into his skin. "Are you sure babe? If I do I dont know if I'll be able to hold back any more"

"J-Just.. Mm~ More"

//Ill be continuing this story soon im sorry for such a short chapter more info about personal things will be below here and I'll try to get the next chapter part out sometime this month//

Anyway uh, hi, it's been a while since I put anything new in here

I moved again a few times, I'm not sure where i left off in my A/Ns but I'm gonna be 19 this December, I'm getting my 2nd tattoo soon, I'm going to college next august for art, I think I realised why the guy I used to like stopped talking to me.. I was accepted to the art college and he wasnt, theres really nothing else i can think of that would cause it, but I'll stop talking about it now since it does no good lol.

My mental health is considerably better, I've been on T for about.. 5 months? And I'm trying to get out of my bad habits lol, I've been pretty good with it so I'm hoping it stays well.

Also tho I really wanted to thank everyone who reads this just because I love getting comments. You're all really funny and when i do have bad days the first thing I do is go through my stories like this one and read the comments and it near always works for cheerin me up \^3^/ you guys are apprenticed very much and I'll try to write more for you guys

If you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to share them

I think that's it for now, uh
Thank you all again and I'll try to update soon