Full House

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ogsbUiSY2TU

Quickly Marco rushed upstairs, "Ugh..."

"What..?" Tom asked snapping his fingers changing into casual clothes. "My parents want to meet my bOYFRIEND" Tom couldn't help but laugh, after a second he shot up with a big smile. "This is perfect!"

"..It is?" Tom nodded happily, "We should get Star to take a picture with your parents! That way I can show MY dad and they'll be less suspicious!" Marco nodded a little, "I guess.  But what about Princess Marco? Won't your parents not like you with a boy?" Tom shrugged, " I don't really have a gender, being a demon and all so they could care less." 

"But you have a boys name?" Tom laughed again, "It stands for The Omnipresent Monster. Got the name as a kid, cause the third eye and all.. But Tom is waayyy easier to say then that mouthful of a name." Marco nodded again, "Ok well.. I'll get Star, you go downstairs I guess and well meet in the living room. "No prob, just be ready to hold hands and hug ok." Marco sighed as he started walking to Stars room. He'd be sighing a lot today..

When he walked in he noticed Janna was also in the room. He face palmed and sighed, "Oh hey Marco, where's your boyfriend ~" Oh great, now that Star told her she's surly tell the whole school... "Star I need you for a minute. Downstairs.. And alone" She nodded and hopped off her bed, Janna following. "You stay here-"

"Can't make me"

"Fine.. But tell no one, what happens in the Diaz household stays in the Diaz household." She gave a light shrug and followed the two downstairs.