Marco Fluff n' Stuff

//Like HR Puff n' Stuff, stfu it's funny

After a long.. Long dinner session going over what will happen and what Marco will have to memorize the sun started to set. "Alright.." Marco said a bit tired, "Time to go home, I'm taking a shower then going right to bed-"

"I um.. I can't do that, you see. The trip is long so, well be staying the night after dinner before heading back" Marcos face met the table with a loud thud, "Mmmumm fmmmfm"

"What..?"

"Whyyyyy me" He said lifting his head a few inches off the table before letting it fall back. "Hey- You volunteered man"

"So what, you get my bed and I take the floor?" Tom hesitantly shook his head, "Not exactly.. You see, my parents are very... Over protective. And will have guard check on us every few hours. Well need to share a bed, and-" Marco blushed, "Dude noooo I can't cuddle you that- that's just... Uggghhh" They both sighed, though Stars smile only grew, she had wanted them to get together ever since the Mackie Hand marathon. "Oh heeey I just remembered I have to um.. So see Janna! I'm staying at her house tonight so bye~!" And with that she left the two alone.. Marco led Tom back to his room, "Ok here, I'm getting a shower. No funny business got it?" Tom nodded with a little smile as Marco got his clothes and left to the bathroom. Tom sat on the bed and yawned starting to get tired, he used a bit of his magic to get into pjs and laid down. 

After a while Marco came back, Tom already mostly asleep. He rolled his eyes a little as he turned the lights off letting the few glow in the dark planets on the ceiling illuminate the room. he pushed Tom over a little to get more room to lay down. Tom shifted "Tom what the hell-"

"Mm.. But I'm cooooold-" He hugged Marco a bit tighter, "An parents" He mumbled. Marco shifted a bit and sighed. He couldn't believe this was even happening. What was he even getting himself into? But.. He was pretty warm, and comfortable... Slowly he hugged Tom back with a little smile, not that he had much choice but he could get used to this.