god finally part 2

//I turn 19 this december and I got Mentil Iwness UwU so I'm often high as fuck ^^

Anyway-
VERY NSFW CHAPTER
You've been warned

After a fairly long dinner and lots of short and awkward conversations They sat there at the table for a moment, Marco a bit absent minded thinking about what else to talk about. Not that there had been much in the first place. 

Tom excuse him and Marco and lead him back to his room. "Your parents seem really nice.." He said with a little smile. Tom nodded, "Yeah and they seemed to like you, which was great~" Marco laid on the bed taking up as much space as possible. "Are you tired already?" Tom asked with a chuckle.

A few muffled words could be heard as Marco's face was shoved into one of the pillows laying around. Tom rolled his eyes and climbed on top of his boyfriend laying across him. "Well I'm pretty awake, you wanna.." He tailed off with a soft blush, mostly thinking about covering his boyfriend in hickeys.

Marco blushed darkly pulling his head up to look at Tom, "I like being able to walk that you very much-"

"I-I didnt mean we had to go all the way- I was just.. Like... Making out, or something"

Marco rolled his eyes and chuckled, shifting himself and moving so he was sitting up now, "Well.. Maybe for a little bit~" Tom nodded, cupping Marco's face and pulling him into a soft kiss, "Mhmm, just a little bit"

That was a big fuckin lie, understatement of the year even.

Marco moaned softly as he felt Tom suck and bite at his collarbone. They'd been kissing for who knows how long at this point, their hands only now starting to move downward.

"Ah- W-Watch the teeth"

"I thought you liked them~?" He teasted between kisses down Marco's chest. "I- I do, but.. Mm!" He pulled back and leaned in again kissing Tom a bit rougher then before. It was his turn now! He attacked Tom's neck with the same lust, trying not to bite too hard since he figured Tom wouldn't like it as much as he did.

His dominate streak was cut very short when his boyfriend pinned him against the bed, "Babe.."

Aaaaand he was hard.. Great. Cool, no that's just what you wanted right? Sure.

By now that hard fact had become evident. "What are we gonna do about these..?" Tom asked, still unsure if Marco was okay with him topping again.

"I've got an idea~" His hand trailed down to Tom's waist band, at this point theyd taken their tops off and this was just about the only thing left.

He shifted Tom's pants down after undoing them, his hand grasping something hed never imagined himself grasping till like, yesterday.

Regardless, he took Tom's dick out stroling slowly, causing his boyfriend to let put a sweet moan. He moved his free hand down taking his own root out and pairing it with Tom's. Hes maybe seen this once as some click bait when watching some porn once upon a time. Not that he stared for too long and thought about how it would feel or anything...

He used his hand to jerk the two of them of together, having a few stray thoughts of how far they would go from here. Tom was still a bit embarrassed despite his rageing boner in Marco's hand.

"Oh wow its like.. Self lubricating? That's so cool..." Marco said softly, glancing down to admire the others anatomy in his hand. "You think..?" Tom asked with a chuckle. "I never really thought about it"

"..Does.. Er- Does it.. Taste good?" Tom blushed darkly, "I've never thought about that either.. Well, I have, but not enough to do anything about it.."

"Well now I'm curious.. Do you think I could...?"

"O-Oh! Well y-you could but, what about you I dont wanna just.. Not do anything for you"

Marco chuckled a little, glad that Tom was thinking about him. "Its fine, think of this as payment for that souvenir I want."

"..I guess that works"

"Here, get of the bed and let me... Like this- Now.. Get closer, more then that babe" Marco laid at the edge of the bed. Instructing the demon to come close enough for his dick to be within face fucking range. "W-What now..?" He asked Marco, unsure of how this was supposed to work exactly. He figured hed just, put in it which ever hole Marco offered first but he didnt want to hurt him.

"Just.. Here-" He took Tom's hands anded them to his face. With Tom now supporting his head he grabbed Tom's waist and pulled him in dangerous close. Then grasped his dick and lifted it to meet his gaze. "You just move your hips while a move my mouth okay? And if I get uncomfortable or something I'll just squeeze you or something to let you know." Tom nodded, gasped softly when his boyfriends tongue slip across his shaft.

Holy shit dude.

"Now.." Marco started, looking back up at Tom, "I've never done this. I'm only going off of bits I've seen from the internet and shit. So if it feels weird or bad tell me"

Tom nodded as he watched Marco's mouth go back to work. Licking from the base up. Then taking about half into his mouth.

Whatever his hentai dream dick secreted was about as thick as honey but tasted like.. Like mangos? It was sweet and nothing like he was expecting. He had some kind of magic dick or something!

He tried to move and take more of his length in, his hands still on Tom's waist, pulling him in little by little.

Tom moaned trying to relax, just this start alone made his knees feel weak, his mouth was just so.. Hor and warm and.. Lewd... He slowly rocked his hips when to felt Marco tugging him closer. Ateast it didnt taste awful, it maybe Marco just had bad taste? Probably a bit of both to be honest..

//ILL PICK THIS UP NEXT CHAPTER SORRY