Broooooomaance

/This song has nothing to do with the chapter I just really like it lmao whoops, also my power is out sooooo Im not gonna update anything too often anymore haha.....

After two long games of ping pong, and Marco being tired of losing the boys sat back down. It was indeed a long ride.. At the moment they were sharing a bean bag chatting about who knows what. Out of no where Tom wrapped an arm around Marco and nuzzled him yawning quietly. "Tom..?"

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing exactly..?"

"Napping. Is that ok with you, your highness?" He laughed a little and Marco rolled his eyes. "Shouldn't you go to the couch or a bed or something so you won't wake up all achy?

"Why would I do that if you're here?" Marco felt the blood start to rush to his face at Toms words.. Though he tried to keep his face from getting red. "Well we should move to the couch then, it'll be more comfortable right?" Tom smiled and nodded. He rubbed his eyes and trudged to the couch. He had Marco lay down and Tom practically fell on him. It was kind of cute to see him so tired.. He wasn't even that heavy. The Latino hesitantly wrapped his arms around the demon who was already almost asleep.

Tom looked up at Marco tiredly and went to kiss his cheek, but instead met the boys lips with his. Oh well.. He mumbled something like a goodnight before closing his eyes and resting his head on the ravenettes chest. Marco was at a lost for words, what even.. He bit his lip and tried not to think about how much he actually liked it. Instead he closed his eyes and tried to relax. 

On Earth it had only been a an hour or two, yet with then it had almost been a day. Though they could just poof into Toms room it was rude to do so when bringing a guest. His parents wanted him to arrive with his boyfriend in a formal matter, which meant no shortcuts.