Marco Out Of The Closet

//Watage means Fluff, deal with it. Also: Hijo means son and Mijo means my son, so yeah.

Tom woke first, he rubbed his eyes and looked at Marco with a soft smile. He was actually pretty cute when he wasn't mouthing off.. He blushed a little as he moved the hair from the teens face, he wouldn't admit it, but he really did like Marco... Maybe even as more then a friend?

Marco shifted a bit waking up a bit later. He saw Tom and his face began to heat up. He blushed a dark shade of red and scooted back falling off the bed in result, "Gah-! Friiiick"

"Whoa- You ok there..?" Tom looked over the edge of the bed and chuckled offering his hand to the boy. "Uhh fine just fine. Look, dude- I don't know if I can do this..." Tom frowned a little, "Ok well, then I need someone who knows how to deal with me and someone who can not shit their pants when looking at monsters- I've already looked everywhere but hey I'm open to suggestions" Marco sighed, "..It-It's just the weekend right?" tom smiled and nodded helping Marco up, "And not a second longer!"

"MARCO DIAZ- DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" It was Marcos parents.. They called him in unison, which means one thing. He's in a lot of trouble..

He trudged downstairs with a nervous look glued to his face. His parents and Star were sitting on the couch, Oh just great, what'd he do this time? He sat opposite from his parents, "Uh- Hey guys.."

"Marco.." His mom started, "-WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US??" His dad interrupted. Mrs.Diaz shot him a look, something that said, 'calm down' "Um.. T-Tell you about what exactly?" Star covered her mouth to keep from laughing, "The boy that stayed over last night hijo-"

"yOU BOYFRIEND" His dad sure loved to interrupt.. His face went red and he glared at Star, "sTAR WHAT THE HECK" She gave a little shrug and got up leaving, ugh.. What happened to staying at Jannas hm? He leaned back into the couch and covered his face, "We arent mad mejo.."

"I- Wait what?" His mom smiled as she leaned over and grabbing his hands gently holding them, "Honey we love you no matter what, you don't need to hide anything from us. If you like dresses and would rather be a princess instead of a prince tell us!" He wanted to get some demention scissors and just run off after that, he wasn't trans.. Just feminine. "Or if you like boys, Marco we love you so so much- And if you arent to embarrassed of us we'd love to meet him" He hugged his mother, "You guys aren't that embarrassing. But- Uh, me and Tom.. We arent... I mean"

"No excuses hijo," His dad stood up and patted Marcos head, "I wanna see this boy, make sure he's good enough for my boy" He smiled and chuckled a bit. Marco rolled his eyes and started to smile, and even tear up a little.. He didn't think he was into guys but just having his parents reassure him like that was really nice.. He'd yell at Star later, but he was kind of glad she told them? Even if it was mostly a lie.