vol.3

Chapter 0: Summoning

Let's calm down.

My name is Lucas Lauwers, I am an IT student at Mapua Institute of Technology in Philippines.

This year, I just turned into 2nd year this year.

I live alone in a condo just a few blocks from school.

I joined a lottery to win one of the [Portal] out of whim.

Character name: Lucas.

I turned up trapped in a cave with a dragon as its gatekeeper.

I met the pure-blooded vampires and lead them to battle Denneth...which ended with me being swallowed whole.

Then I found out about the demi-vampire controlling Denneth, attained [Dragon's Wrath], and killed him.

After finally being free of the cave, I met Freya by chance and helped her take revenge.

Everything ended with the trash King's excommunication and being cursed.

Afterwards, a troublesome [World Key] holder appeared in real life who wanted to destroy our school.

Good good, looks like I still have my memories. And I can think clearly as well so this is not a dream.

Remembering them calmed me down as well.

So what situation is this exactly?

I am now surrounded by a bunch of people in white robes which suggested they were priests of sorts.

Not only that, but I am on the floor, lying, on top of some kind of magic circle, with 4 pedestals surrounding me.

This atmosphere...this type of situation...there can only be one explanation.

"Sir Hero! I know you may be confused, but please help us defeat the Demon Lord!"

Right...I was summoned as a Hero...