VOL>10

Prologue: A New...Beginning?

*Ririririririririririririririring~*

"Alight class, remember to do your assignments! There will be a quiz next meeting! Dismissed!"

As the teacher dismissed the class, the students stood up one by one and packed their things before leaving the classroom.

Those who were sleeping were woken up by the noise or by their friends and lazily stretched their bodies before following the other out.

One of them is a certain black haired youth.

"Lucas, wake up. The class' over." (???)

"Mmn, Mii~ five more minutes..." (Lucas)

"What five more minutes? Hurry up, it's lunchtime already." (Mii)

"Lunch!" (Lucas)

Seeing as her beloved woke up at the word 'lunch', Mii let out a giggle and pulled Lucas away.

"So...the prof didn't notice I was asleep...right?" (Lucas)

"Oh he did but just didn't care." (Mii)

"Good, that means I can sleep anytime I want on his classes!" (Lucas)

"Idiot, you're not the kind of genius that gets to pass while sleeping! You should really study!" (Mii)

Mii elbowed Lucas and reproached him but Lucas just laughed it off.

Mii sighed and simply held his arm as they walk to the cafeteria.

They have been going out for seven years now and had never once broken up or had a fight. Whatever happens, they always have each other's back as they live happily together.

Even after their graduation in high school, Lucas followed Mii in college as they're now in Mapua Institute of Technology which specializes in courses like IT or CS. Lucas didn't even like being an IT but he didn't want to force Mii to follow him because he knew that Mii's future is better than his. So he can only follow him reach her dream.

Even if it meant losing his.

No, it can be said that his dream is to make Mii happy so he still wins in the end.

Even though he didn't tell Mii about this, Mii already knows it quite well but didn't force him to separate. She knows as well that she can't bear to separate with him as do he so she just decided to respect his decision thinking she won't complain or reject him in anything he wants.

They already had their first night the day they decided to live together in a dorm near the school and everyday has been a bliss for them.

Until...today...

"Mii! Lucas! Over here!" (???)

Having reached the cafeteria, the two heard an angelic voice call them and instantly knew who that person was so they walked to their table and sat down.

"Angela, Jason. You guys were let out early?" (Mii)

"Haha, yeah. It seems the professor had something going on and he left in a panic." (Jason)

"Lucky~ Your class was Biology right? Seriously, why does a CS student need to learn Bio? This world is really bizarre." (Lucas)

Hearing Lucas laugh, Angela pouted and complained.

"What lucky? You'll probably just sleep anyway no matter what class it is." (Angela)

"I can't help it. Mii didn't let me sleep the whole night las- mph?" (Lucas)