Chapter 6: Entrance Exam

"Lucas! The [Egg] is hatching!" (El)

Hearing El's excited voice, I quickly stopped and paid attention to the purple egg shaped object in my lower dantian which emitted a golden glow just like my soul.

On the surface of the purple egg, tiny cracks can be seen from the top, stretching towards the bottom while creating tree like branches expanding as it reaches downwards.

Then...

*Shatter*

It finally shattered!

Immediately afterwards, a ray of purple light shot out from it and continued to extend upwards, reaching my middle dantian!

There, it formed an orb of golden purple glow, the upper portion extending into an oblong, the lower portion extending into a coil, and the middle portion revealing two protrusions that spread outwards.

Slowly, the orb is taking form into another object, no, into a [Beast]!

The light dissipated quietly...revealing the [Beast] that it had taken form.

What was revealed was a white snake which was about half a meter long with scales that held a golden brilliance. On its back were two white feathered wings like an angel. On its triangular head, there was a gold circle which emitted a golden soothing glow, like a halo, only, it was tattooed on its forehead.

Slowly, the white snake opened its eyes which were golden colored and also emitted a golden glow.

*Hsss*

Having finally awakened, the white snake flapped its wings and ran about inside my middle dantian excitedly. Like a cat who found a new home.

"Th-this is..." (El)

"You know what demonic beast this is, El?" (Lucas)

"It's actually an [Angelic Snake]!" (El)

"? What? Is it supposed to mean something?" (Lucas)

"Mean something!? This is one of the top beasts for healing! Since you have it as a [Beast], I'll explain to you what advantages you will have!" (El)

El begun to tell me about this [Angelic Snake]

As it turns out, any fluid that an [Angelic Snake] secretes can heal and cure any injuries and disease. With just one drop, even the most potent poison will be dispersed!

Although it's healing cannot regrow limbs, its healing rate is still fast!

And since I have it as my [Beast], then the same thing will apply to my body! Which means, be it sweat, blood, saliva, or...other fluids, it can be turned into an elixir that everybody will kill for!

"So...it's basically the same as my [Angel's Touch] right?" (Lucas)

"Not completely. After all, for that skill of yours, you will have to touch someone to heal them. But with this new constitution of yours, all you need is a drop of fluid from your body! Not to mention you still have its innate ability!" (El)

"Innate ability?" (Lucas)

"On the [Beast Realm] level, you will be able to access the innate ability of your [Beast] like any demonic beast. The more powerful your [Beast] is, the more powerful your innate ability is!" (El)

Ohh, in other words, it's like having a pet. Only, the pet is inside me and I will be the one using the ability directly.

"Then, what's its innate ability?" (Lucas)