¢hαρтєя 2

    Yoongi arrived at the caffè with a feeling of nervousness brewing in his stomach

    Yoongi arrived at the caffè with a feeling of nervousness brewing in his stomach. Meeting with someone you met online just a day ago wasn't exactly what you'd call a bright idea. But if that meant being closer to earning a good amount of money, then so be it.

  To his surprise, Park Jimin himself was already seated at one of the tables located outside the place. He hesitated for a minute, but eventually made his way over there and sat across of Jimin. Jimin had seemingly been snapped back to reality from whatever had been going on in his mind and blinked in surprise a few times.

  Yoongi was the first to speak up. "Pictures don't do you any justice, you look even better in person."

  Jimin couldn't help letting a small giggle escape his mouth. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself. But if you're trying to butter me up, that's not gonna work." Jimin had bluntly lied to Yoongi, he was a sucker for compliments.

  The elder snapped his fingers theatrically. "Darn it. Have you ordered anything yet?" Jimin shook his head no and Yoongi called a waitress that responded almost immediately and walked towards the two.

  "Is there anything I can help you with?" The lady asked politely.

  "We'd like to order a cup of black coffee and..." he looked at Jimin.

  "I'll take a chocolate donut and chocolate milk." He smiled at the woman and she nodded, quickly writing down what the two had asked for. "So, I think you've understood what the concept of little space is." Jimin said, his voice so quiet it almost seemed like a whisper. He was clearly shy when it came to this topic.

Yoongi nodded, "I do understand what it is, and I have a few ideas about what people do when they're in little space, but just so it's completely clear, could you give me some examples?"

"Well, not every little is the same, we enjoy different things too, but in my case, I play around with m-my toys, have a few coloring books, I like to watch cartoons, and sometimes I also use a pacifier, but I don't really use it that often it..." He placed his small hand on the nape of his neck and bit his lower lip, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. He wasn't used to openly talking about little space with many people, so it was a bit uncomfortable.

"A-and sometimes I need help with daily tasks. Like someone who cooks for me, helps me... take baths and dresses me up."

Yoongi's eyes widened a bit from the surprise of the latter statement. "So, let's say I was your caregiver, that means I would... be seeing you naked. Constantly."

"Y-yes. I understand if it's too much, it's not like you're forced to do this or anything, you can always-" Jimin didn't get to finish his sentence because Yoongi cut him off.

"But it's all just in a childlike mindset, right? So it would be like taking care of a little brother or a cousin. Then, it wouldn't be weird."

Jimin was a bit startled at the other's cool and calm response. Most people would've been disgusted by his statement, he's been through that many times before, but surprisingly, the raven haired male wasn't. He'd acted if it was completely normal. "How come you brush it off as if it's nothing?"