⚅⚅⚅⚅⚁

cнαρтɛя 26

     Jimin was starting his reflection on the huge mirror in front of him, tidying his suit and hair to the best of his abilities

Jimin was starting his reflection on the huge mirror in front of him, tidying his suit and hair to the best of his abilities. He was never the type to think much of his own appearance, even when people constantly complimented him about it.

"Do you think I look okay? There's probably gonna be a good amount of people there, I wanna try to make a good impression. I mean, they are, after all, there for my mom, and since I'm here son I should probably-"

Jimin was cut off by Yoongi, who wrapped his arms around his back and turned his head around to press their lips together. "You look great, handsome. I'm sure everyone will love you."

It was about the time for the two males to get going, and so, they did. By the time arrived at the dinner meeting, pretty much every other guest had already arrived.

The meet up was being held at Mr. Park's house, a four floored, victorian styled mansion. Yoongi was, to say the least, very shocked at the house's appearance. Jimin merely shrugged it off. "My parents were always very passionate about the old types of architecture."

"So, who's your dad?" Yoongi asked after the two had finally stepped inside, making their way over to a couch through the bundle of bodies.

"I haven't seen him around for now, but he's probably just saying hello to everyone. Hopefully he takes some time to do that..." Jimin nervously fiddled with his fingers. Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's thigh and squeezed it gently to assure him everything was fine.

"I'll stick by your side until we're out of here, don't you worry. And we can watch movies once we're finally home, what do you say?" Jimin gave his caregiver a bright smile that told the other his presence was greatly appreciated.

"Ah, Jimin!" A middle aged woman trotted over the two males on the couch. "You're father's been looking for you."

"Oh, hello Gabriella," Jimin saluted her politely, though only out of mannerism. Yoongi, who had come to known him very well during the past months, didn't sense much a friendly tone in his voice. "Could you tell me where he is?"

"He's over there at the buffet table. Oh, and who might you be?" Her dark eyes landed upon Yoongi, who perked up immediately and stretched his hand out.

"I'm Min Yoongi, Jimin here asked me to come and keep him company during this difficult time."

"That's very sweet of you!" She took his hand and shook it before bidding the two goodbye and leaving.

"'During this difficult time'? Really?" Jimin held back a laugh.

"Sorry, I don't really know how to act around rich people." The blond rolled his eyes and suppressed a smile. "We should go look for your dad." Jimin stiffened up and Yoongi sneakily hooked their fingers together. "I'll be right by your side."