⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚂

cнαρтɛя 45

  Jimin kept himself busy by playing with filters on his phone as he sucked on a cherry flavored lollipop, paying no mind to his friends and boyfriend who struggled to carry the heavy boxes full into the new house he and Yoongi had bought together

  "Would you mind lending us a hand?" Taehyung complained, wiping the sweat off his forehead.  He was just as exhausted as Yoongi and Jungkook, who were slumped against the stones walls.

  The blond barely lifted his gaze to spare a glance at the three before shaking his head and taking the lollipop out of is mouth with a small 'pop'.  "Thought you guys said something about letting the strong men take care of it?" He smiled sardonically and pointed towards the grand black piano with his lollipop. "Also, good luck with that, though it's not like you actually need any."

  He chuckled when he heard a string of complaints being voiced and continued to play around on his phone. It wasn't long before one of curses (mostly from Yoongi) followed. 

  "Careful, careful!" Yoongi exclaims as the three grunt and pick up the piano. "Don't drop it, and if either of you as much as scratch this piano against the doorframe, I will kill you." Jimin presses his hand over his mouth to silence a laugh. 

  "While you finish up with this, I'll go to McDonald's to get something to eat. You guys want anything?" 

  Responses were voiced behind him and Jimin made a mental note of everything his friends wanted before taking his car keys from his pockets and heading out.

  Almost as soon as Jimin stepped inside the fast-food restaurant, he was overcome with the urge to run back outside. Just when he was bout to get into line to order, he saw a familiar face. 

  "You've got to be kidding me," he uttered under his breath. He barely had a chance to look away when said person whipped his head around and his eyes, although momentarily, met Jimin's.

  Swiftly, the blond turned away and reached for the door, but was rooted on the spot as soon as his name was called out by his father. He took a deep breath and spared one single look at him before getting in line to order again. There was no point in running away now that his dad had seen him.

  Mr. Park made his way over to Jimin whilst holding the bag with his takeout in one hand. Jimin then mentally slapped himself for not ordering his food through the drive-through.

  "I... wasn't expecting to see you here," the older male sputtered, clearly at a loss for words as he stood in front of his only son. Seeing as Jimin directed a glance at him instead of speaking, he went on. "Listen, I was really hopping we could go out for a cup of coffee sometime and talk things through."

  Jimin curled his fingers into the palm of his hands and dug his nails into it. What was he supposed to answer to that? The man had never been there for him, and during all those lost years, not once did he think about 'talking things through'. Perhaps he should tell him to fuck off, that he was happy and that he hardly needed his father in his life anyways, seeing as how he turned out just fine. (Not really.)

  But there was a voice inside his head telling him he'd regret doing so later. Jimin wanted a dad, though he wasn't so sure if he still needed one as much as before. 

  Completely lost in his own thoughts, Jimin said nothing and stepped forward to order. If you don't know what to say, it's best to keep quiet, he thought. 

  However, when he heard his father heave a sigh and step away, he couldn't help but call out to him. Jimin couldn't say exactly what it was that made him do it. Perhaps he actually needed  his dad more than he cared to admit.

  "Yoongi and I, we... well, we just moved out, and maybe you could come by and see the new house next week."

  Although stunned, Jimin's father gave his son a nod and the slightest trace of a smile played at his lips. Jimin gave his father his address and watched him head off towards his car, his heart thumping anxiously in his chest. Hopefully things would go more smoothly this time.

    "Daddy?" Jimin buried his head in Yoongi's neck while the latter hummed in response. "D-dun get angry, but Minnie invited his father to come over to see our new home." He then clenched Yoongi's shirt with his fists, bracing himself for the punishment he thought he would surely receive. He knew Yoongi didn't like his father, not even in the slightest bit.

  Jimin opened his eyes, which were shut tight, when Yoongi brought a hand down to stoke his back gently. "I'm not angry, Baby." Yoongi wasn't angry. He was worried. It almost slipped past his lips, but then he though that that would only worry Jimin even further, thus, he decided to say "Daddy will be here if you want him to be, but I'm sure Minnie will do just fine on his own."

  Jimin pressed a kiss to his caregiver's cheek and said "No, I want Daddy to be here because he makes me feel better." Yoongi smiled down at him and Jimin pulled up his pink bunny hoodie to hide the blush that spread across his cheeks because of Yoongi's warm smile. Sometimes, Jimin found himself incapable of looking at Yoongi when he smiled. It was something so intimate and full of affection it made his heart sink.

  Sure, the pair had been physically intimate numerous times before, but somehow, this was different.  It was almost a constant reminder of Yoongi's gentleness and love. 

  The Yoongi he had fallen in love with. 

  A/N: I know this is bad, but I'm working on it :,> There are like a maximum of three or less chapters left oof