⚅⚅

¢hαρтєя 12

  Yoongi felt cold when he woke up, so instinctively, he attempted to bring Jimin closer for his body heat

  Yoongi felt cold when he woke up, so instinctively, he attempted to bring Jimin closer for his body heat. But to his surprise, Jimin was nowhere near his sight, he'd woken up to and empty bed. The caregiver grabbed his phone from the bedside table and checked the time: 6 AM.

  It was still pretty early, so he figured out Jimin was probably downstairs eating breakfast. Had he received a call from work? The jet-black haired male made his way downstairs, entering the living room where he saw his baby boy making his way to the door. Again, the blond was wearing a suit and tie.

  "Jimin? You're leaving for work so early? I thought your shift began at 7."

  The other, clearly startled by Yoongi's sudden presence, spun around, but looked away just as quickly. "Y-yeah, but something came, they need me over there now."

  "Oh. I see."

  Silence.

  "Listen, about last night-"

  "It was mistake, I shouldn't have kissed you. I know you just kissed back so you wouldn't hurt my feelings."

  Yoongi felt as if his heart was falling in the Tower of Terror ride. "Jimin, that's not-"

  "Just forget it! I'm sorry!" And he stormed outside, with no goodbye and no further explanation.

  •

  "You can't be fucking serious." Jungkook's mouth fell open when hearing the events from the previous night. "You guys kissed?!"

  Since he basically screamed, Jimin stood up from his seat and shushed him, slapping his arm harshly. "I don't want everyone at work to hear about my private life."

  "Oh, they could care less about anyone's personal life. Now, spill the beans, are you two together now?"

  The older let out an exasperated sigh, slamming his head aging his desk. "No, and I want to keep it that way."

  "You must be stupid. Honestly, why would you let this opportunity slide? Isn't this what you've always wanted? He kissed back, so he's clearly into you too!"

  "That's not the problem, Jungkook. Yoongi is... he's special. If we started dating and later broke up, I'd lose him, and he wouldn't be my caregiver anymore, and I want to keep him as my caregiver for as long as I can."

  "You don't know if you'll break up."

  Jimin rolled his eyes, "Jungkook, we're not getting married."

  "You don't know that," he said again, getting the same response from Jimin.

  "Besides, that's not the only reason why I think being in a relationship with him could have a bad outcome. I'm not blind, I know he brings men and women home."