⚅⚅⚀

¢hαρтєя 13

  Yoongi walked into the house completely soaked, his shirt and hair were sticking onto him uncomfortably, causing him to shake a little due to the cold

Yoongi walked into the house completely soaked, his shirt and hair were sticking onto him uncomfortably, causing him to shake a little due to the cold. He took off his shoes and socks and padded upstairs.

"Welcome home, daddy!" Jimin chirped, jumping energetically towards Yoongi. "Isn't it nice outside nice?" He started to smile but stopped when he noticed the state Yoongi was in.

The little ran to his room, not even giving Yoongia chance to say 'hello', and came back just as quickly as he left with a towel tucked under his arm. He draped the towel on top of Yoongi. "Why's daddy all wet?"

Yoongi almost laughed at Jimin's concerned tone, adjusting the towel so it covered more of his wet body before planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "I don't have a car, so I had to use my bicycle to get here but it started raining."

Jimin frowned and took Yoongi's hand, dragging him to the bathroom in the little's room. "You need to shower before you catch a cold!" Jimin basically ripped off Yoongi's coat and tried to slide off his shirt with his lips pressed into a thin line.

Yoongi stopped the little midway by catching his hands, making him look up a bit surprised. "Thank you for worrying, but I can take care of myself," he gave Jimin a small smile. "I'm supposed to take care of you, not the other way around."

"B-but I wanna help!" He pouted cutely, going back to taking Yoongi's clothes off (or at least attempting to do so).

"Alright, alright, but only this once." Jimin smiled triumphantly. Yoongi lifted his arms so Jimin could take off his shirt, which he tried to do clumsily.

Right when Jimin was about to take off Yoongi's underwear, he gasped dramatically and stood up straight. "What time is it?"

"I think it's about 6:30, why?"

"Sorry daddy, but The Lion King is supposed to play on TV now! I've been waiting all day to see it!" He ran out of the bathroom, nearly slipped twice. Thankfully, he managed to grab onto the wall.

'So much for wanting to help', Yoongi thought. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed when Jimin didn't get to strip him off completely. Then he reminded himself that he shouldn't be thinking of that and mentally slapped himself.

Once he was half dressed, he got out of the bathroom to find Jimin sitting criss-crossed on his bed, clutching onto a Cheer Bear plushie. Mufasa's death scene was playing.

Yoongi sat next to Jimin, wrapping his arms around the younger, who rested his head on the caregiver's shoulder. "You okay, baby?" Jimin looked like he was holding back tears.

"T-this movie s' just s-so sad..." said Jimin, letting go of the bear to hug Yoongi instead.

"Don't cry, ChimChim. Simba gets to see his dad again later in the movie, remember? And he has a happy ending." He rubbed Jimin's back gently.

"Y-yeah, you're right." In attempts of calming down Jimin, Yoongi made him lay down next to him, spooning the younger. Jimin leaned into his touch and smiled satisfied. "Daddy?" He asked after a while.

"Yes, baby?"

"Can I get a kiss?" A smug smile spread across Yoongi's face at Jimin's requests.

"Oh, I don't know..." he teased, turning Jimin around and pressing his forehead against the younger's. They were so close that if one of them leaned in, even if it was just a bit, their lips would collide.

Jimin whined and tried to press their lips together, but Yoongi pressed his index finger against Jimin's lip to block the way. "Please, dada! I've been good aaall day."

"Well, I suppose being a good boy does mean you deserve a prize." Yoongi leaned in and pressed his lips against Jimin, but only for a brief moment.

"T-that's it?" Asked Jimin a bit disappointed. "ChimChim wants more kisses! Pretty please with a cherry on top?" He batted his eyelashes. The movie playing on TV was now long forgotten.

"I'll give you another kiss if you answer a question." Jimin nodded enthusiastically and Yoongi took this as a cue to continue talking . "Is it true that you're head over heels for you? And that you could kiss me for hours?"

Jimin's face went bright red. "H-how did you-?"

"I heard you talking to your friend over the phone the other day. So, is it true?" He placed his hands on Jimin's shoulder and dragged it down along his arm. Jimin stayed silent. "If you want more kisses, you've gotta answer," he sang out.

Jimin bit his lower lip and nodded, Yoongi told him to use words. "Y-yes daddy, it's true." Yoongi grinned satisfied with the confession he managed to get out of Jimin.

"That's my good boy," Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's lower back and drew him closer, placing his lips on Jimin's. Their lips moved in sync, slowly and sweetly. The elder allowed Jimin to tangle his small hands in his black hair and wrap his legs around his waist.

Somehow, Jimin ended straddling Yoongi. The elder knew that if this went on, even if it was only for a slip second, he wouldn't be able to look at Jimin without thinking of obscene things. He was afraid Jimin would think he only wanted him tor his body, another one night stand. That was something he wasn't gonna allow.

He pulled away, both of them slightly panting and gasping for air. Jimin's lips were swollen and coated with saliva and his messy blond hair poking out in many different directions. Yoongi had a very similar appearance.

"W-why did you stop? Did Jiminie do something wrong-?"

Yoongi ran his hand through Jimin's untidy hair and caressed his cheek gently. "No, on the contrary, baby. You kiss so well you almost made daddy go nuts."

Jimin giggled cheekily and let his torso fall on top of Yoongi. He shifted a little, causing Yoongi's breath to hitch due to a feeling he got down there.

"Daddy?" Yoongi hummed in response. "I wasn't gonna say anythin', but I feel something funny poking my butt."

Shit.

"Oh, it's probably something inside my pocket." Needless to say, Yoongi would have to take care of some business inside the bathroom.

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the crappy chapter
:( Hopefully you enjoy the next one tho! Hint hint: little Jimin isn't good at riding bikes, maybe little Kookie will show up but who knows 👀 ALSO! Check out my vkook story: https://my.w.tt/7V7gYxhZ1M "Secret Garden"