⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚁

¢hαρтєя 38

  Yoongi walked into Jimin's messy office, it wasn't any different than it usual

  Yoongi walked into Jimin's messy office, it wasn't any different than it usual. His boyfriend wore a worn out expression; there were dark circles under his eyes, which were red and puffy from the lack of sleep, and his blond hair was sticking out everywhere.

  The caregiver's appearance wasn't much different from his little's, though his eye bags were much more noticeable against his milky skin.

  "Hi," Jimin said in a groggy voice and gave his boyfriend a tired smile. Yoongi smiled back softly and draped his arms over Jimin's shoulders and rested his head on the latter's hair.

  "You should get some sleep before you end up passing out." Yoongi whispered into Jimin's hair and planted a kiss there, the younger hummed with delight.

  "I just need to fill out a few more documents and I'm all set for the night, you can wait for me in our room." He took Yoongi's hands into his and laced their fingers briefly before redirecting his attention to his laptop.

  The older sighed and sat down on the end of Jimin's thighs, making the younger widen his eyes like plates. The blond clicked his tongue loudly before muttering out "Well then-" and Yoongi just bursted out laughing.

  "Sorry, I had to get your attention away from work one way or another."

  "Look who's talking! You look just as bad as me, if not worse." Yoongi frowned and nudged him in the ribs. "I'm kidding! But seriously, I'm not gonna stop working unless you take a break too."

  "I'm working on something special," sang the elder, piquing the other's curiosity. "And before you even ask, I'm not telling." He booped Jimin's nose.

  Jimin just threw his head back a sighed. "I'm too tired to even pester you about it right now, and that's saying something. Oh, and uhm, I need your advice on something." Yoongi nodded as if to tell him to go on.

  "Thea called yesterday and said something that's been in my mind a lot since then. She-she's been falling ill for a while now, so she wants to come back home to spend some time here. I told her she was acting like she was gonna drop dead out of nowhere or something and she responded 'I'm old, boy. I may not be around for much longer'."

  Jimin stopped and Yoongi took his hand to encourage him to continue. "Well, it somehow made me think about my father." Yoongi had taken notice of the fact that Jimin never addressed the man as anything other than father, he never used the word 'dad'.

"One day, he'll be gone, wether it is for better or for worse, and even though our relationship is rocky, I know... I know I'll miss him then. Right now I have a huge grudge against him, I admit it, but maybe it's time that we talk it out... you know, like adults. I have a feeling I'll regret not doing it someday."