⚅⚅⚅⚃

¢hαρтєя 22

  Ever since Yoongi had confessed his love to Jimin, he had become even clingier than usual when he was in little space

Ever since Yoongi had confessed his love to Jimin, he had become even clingier than usual when he was in little space. He'd constantly ask Yoongi "Daddy, how much do you love ChimChim?" And Yoongi would always say 'this much' while extending his arms outwards as though it showed the huge amount of love Yoongi had for the little.

And as cute as Jimin was, it could come off as a bit of an inconvenience at times. Especially now, when Yoongi had to look for a new job to earn money. He couldn't rely on Jimin's money forever.

As of now, Yoongi was looking for any temporary job with a decent payment he could apply to, without the need of filling a complicated application form. Several newspapers and were laid out in front of him while he typed away on his computer.

"Daddy, come pway with me! I've got a new bubble blaster gun and everything!" The little climbed onto the older's lap, blocking his view of the computer screen.

"Sorry, baby, I've gotta find myself a job as soon as I can."

"But Minnie has money, we can share it!"

Yoongi chuckled and brushed Jimin's hair out of his face and tucked a lock behind his right ear. "That's very nice of you, but I really shouldn't."

"B-but if you get a job, you won't have enough time for me anymore. Who's gonna take care of ChimChim while you're gone?"

"Oh, hun, I'll do my best to find a job that won't keep me away from you for too long. Plus, you're a smart, good boy, so I'm sure you'd be fine on your own for a bit."

Jimin puffed his cheeks and formed a pout with his plush lips. "You'll do something that makes you happy, right? Because if Daddy isn't happy, Minnie isn't happy either."

"Don't worry about me too much, I'll be okay as long as I have my Baby boy with me." He planted a sweet kiss on Jimin's lips before trying to return to his search for work, but the blond little on his lap simply wouldn't have it.

"Take a bweak, pwease? Is no good for Daddy to work for so long," said Jimin, his vocabulary and pronunciation slipping away a bit. "And we can also have more time together before y-you leave to work again."

  Jimin gave the caregiver his best puppy eyes and glued their foreheads together. Yoongi sighed in defeat and agreed to the little's request, who knocked both of them out of the chair with an abrupt jump.

  Yoongi's head hit the floor and he scrunched his nose up and wrinkled his eyes, letting out a groan of pain. "Sorry, Daddy!" Jimin apologized hurriedly and tried to kiss the older's head better. Although he had hit his head pretty hard against the ground, he couldn't help but smile at Jimin's adorableness.

  •

Yoongi was reading Jimin a Junie B. Jones book when someone unexpectedly rang the doorbell. Neither of the boys expected it, so they exchanged looks of confusion before Yoongi walked outside the living room to open the door and found Taehyung standing outside with a bag of beer and a box of cake.