⚅⚅⚅⚄

¢hαρтєя 23

  "I'm not sure this is a good idea, Baby

"I'm not sure this is a good idea, Baby. Maybe Kookie won't feel to happy with this..." said Yoongi as he watched Jimin scribble something down on a pink piece of paper.

"It'll be fine, you'll see how Kookie and Tae'll be a lot happier when they're friends again!" He continued to write down on the paper before folding it and stuffing it into a perfunctory envelope he had made himself.

Yoongi furrowed his brows and walked over to Jimin, he plopped down on the chair next to the younger. "What are you doing?"

"Making invitations! Kookie already said he don' wanna talk to Tae, so I'll invite them to my tea party! I'll make sure to mention the details to Tae, see?"

He grabbed a piece of paper that was folded in four and unfolded it, showing Yoongi that he had written "p. s. bring a gift for kookie so he's not mad at me for inviting you to the tea party." Apparently he hadn't even bothered to used capital letters.

"Now all that's left is the snacks!" He shot Yoongi a pleading look and batted his eyelashes.

"Baby-"

"Daddy, please, please, please! If I don't have any snacks the tea party will be a total disaster!" Jimin straddled Yoongi's lap and wiggled slightly, trying to change Yoongi's opinion into a yes. That manipulative little shit.

The caregiver held Jimin's hips down to keep him in place and sighed in defeat. "Fine, I'll cook something for you. Just stop doing that."

Jimin grinned with mischief and nuzzled his head on Yoongi's neck. "Sorry, Daddy. I just had to make sure you would say yes. Now, let's go bake some sweets!"

  "This is sooo fun!" Little Jimin exclaimed excitedly as he added icing on the cookies he and Yoongi had made. Though truthfully, Yoongi had done most of the work. Jimin just added a bunch of sugar to the mix and some sprinkles, but he was satisfied with the results. Yoongi had wouldn't to let him do much anyway, he was afraid the little would end up making a huge mess the caregiver would have to clean up later.

"So, are they good?" Yoongi looked over to Jimin and waited for an answer and the blond took a bite out of one of the cookies, contorting his features as if he was thinking really hard.

After a few seconds, he smiled brightly at Yoongi and ran over to his side, planting a kiss on his pale cheek. "Thanks for the cookies, Daddy. They're really yummy. Oh! And before I forget," he slipped his hand into the chest pocket of his overall and took out an envelope decorated with many hearts. "This is for you!"

Yoongi gave Jimin one of his precious gummy smiles and took the letter. "I'll definitely be at your tea party." He looked over Jimin's shoulder and his gaze landed upon the cookies on the counter. "Do you need any help with the decorations?"