¢hαρтєя 5

  Admittedly, leaving work an hour before his shift ended was a mistake

  Admittedly, leaving work an hour before his shift ended was a mistake. In the end, his boss did end up firing him (of course she would fucking fire him. She'd been looking for an excuse to do so for months!). Yoongi was obligated to pay rent in 3 days, and if he didn't find a way to get that money quickly, he'd be practically homeless.

  And, as if to make things worse on purpose, his landlord knocked on his door, which he hesitantly opened. "Yes?"

  "Min, I've had enough patience with you, but at this point, I reached my limit. I need you to pay the rent my tomorrow, or else, I'll be forced to kick you out."

  "What?! You can't kick me out, you said I had three days!"

  The elder sighed and leaned against the doorframe. "I'm sorry, but I need the money, and if I don't get it by tomorrow, I will kick you out. And this isn't a threat, it's a promise." With those final words, he left, leaving Yoongi in the brink of crumbling.

  The ravenette slammed the door shut, plopping down the floor with his head between his hands. Just as he was about to lose it and kick something, anything, his phone started ringing. 'Incoming call from: Jimin'.

  "What?" He accidentally answered in a bit of a menacing tone, but instantly regretted it when he remembered who was on the other side of the line. He took a deep breath before saying "I'm sorry, I'm just a bit tense at the moment."

  "Oh, I see, don't worry about that. I can always call later-"

  "No, it's fine, what's up?"

  "Drumrolls please!" Jimin imitated the sound effects and eventually ended the suspense. "You're officially my caregiver!"

  "Wait, for real?" A smile appeared on Yoongi's face as he stood up again, trying to process the fact that, despite he was completely inexperienced with the whole being a caregiver thing, he actually got the 'job'.

  "Yup! And there's also something I wanna apologize for..." Apologize? What could he possibly be sorry for? Well, aside from being a little bratty when he slipped into little space. "I uh, sorry if I made you uncomfortable by calling you... daddy last night. And sorry if I did anything else that made you uncomfortable." He ended the statement by clearing his throat, clearly uncomfortable at the confession he'd just made.

  "Oh, that. Don't sweat it, it didn't really bother me."

  "Wait, so you're cool with it?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

  "Yeah. Why, is that so strange?" Yoongi's laugh at the other side of the line sent chills down Jimin's spine.

  "It's just that... most people who've ever attempted being my caregivers were uncomfortable at me labeling them, even if it was accidental most of the time."

  "Well, I'm not most people." Yoongi heard Jimin mumble something along the lines of 'you most certainly aren't', before coming up with an idea. "Hey, this might be a bit much to ask, but do you think I could crash at your place for a while?"

  "Crash at my place? Why, don't you have an apartment?"

  "That's the thing. I'm sort of being kicked out of that very same apartment, and since I'd be working as your caregiver, I thought it might be come as benefit to both of us. You know, I could spend more time with you. But it'd only be temporary, until I have enough money to afford a new place." Yoongi bit his lower lip nervously, hoping with all his heart that the little would agree to his request.

  "Of course! I have rooms to spare, and I wouldn't feel so lonely anymore. When would you be coming over?"

  "Uh, how about first thing in the morning ?"

  Jimin giggled, "I'll be expecting you, my now official caregiver!" And with that, the little ended the call.

  When Yoongi arrived, he was greeted by an old lady who he hadn't seen around before. She introduced herself as Dorothea, who worked as a maid for the Park family. Dorothea guided Yoongi to Jimin's office, which actually made him quite startled. He knew Jimin was an adult, of course he was aware of that, but actually seeing him work in a fancy looking office was completely strange to him, taking into consideration his little personality.

  When Dorothea left the two males alone, Yoongi asked "So, no little Jimin today?"

  Jimin, apparently startled by the older's sudden presence, perked up suddenly and left alone the papers he had been looking through earlier. "Ah, hey Yoongi. No, little me is not out to play at the moment, I'm a bit busy..." he directed his attention back to the papers for a brief moment before he was interrupted again by Yoongi.

  "Need any help?" He walked up to the younger and stood right above him, so when Jimin looked up, the two were face to face, making him turn his gaze down at the papers again in embarrassment. He wasn't as open about being too close when he was out of little space.

  "Kinda, could you please help me organize this papers according to their dates? Put the older one's on the bottom and the most recent ones on top." Yoongi nodded and got to work.

  It wasn't but 30 minutes later after when old Dorothea stopped by with a tray with two plates of freshly baked chocolate chips cookies along with a cup of tea and a glass of milk. "I think the two of you worked hard enough to earn a small snack." She smiled kindly at the two before carefully laying down the tray on the table.

  Both thanked her and started devouring the warm cookies and chugging down the drinks in nothing but 15 minutes. "Gosh, these are so good!" Jimin said with his mouth full, crumbs of cookies left around his lips.

  "You've got a little something here." Yoongi reached over Jimin's face and brushed away the crumbs with his thumb, making Jimin flustered for a moment.

  "T-thanks." He turned to look back at the papers and groaned. "Do you wanna take a small break? I'm about to throw this pile of papers to the trash and I'm not kidding."

  "Sure. Actually, I think we should establish some rules while we're at it."

  "Rules?"

  "Yeah, little space rules. And maybe house rules, as well if we're gonna be doing this." He grabbed the first blank paper he found lying around and took a pen from the pencil holder. In messy hand writing, he scribbled down 'Little space: rules.'

  "Let's see.. I-I'm fine with labels, and you're too, right?" When Yoongi nodded, Jimin continued "Okay, is there anything you want me to call you?"

  "I'd be fine with anything. 'Daddy' has a nice ring to it." He winked, earning himself a small slap from Jimin.

  "Write down..."

  A/N: Ello 👀 Hopefully anyone who's reading this doesn't find it absolutely terrible lol Also, some things I'll add in this fic will be based of my own experiences and such.