⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚄

¢hαρтєя 42

  A/N: vkook chapter! (Warning, slight mentions of mature content!)

"C'mon, Jungkook! Just a few drinks tonight, to celebrate!"

"Tae, it's not that big of a deal. I'm literally getting another week off work and while still getting paid... OKAY SO MAYBE IT' IS A BIG DEAL." The younger admitted, throwing his arms up in the air and jumping with happiness.

"See?! Imagine how much fun we could have together this week! And you can be little for as long as you want! Come on, just a few drinks, yeah?"

Jungkook bit his inner cheek and stayed silent for a moment before nodding. "Alright, but just a few drinks."

As one could expect, it wasn't just a few drinks.

Taehyung had been feeling very down lately, what with all the unreciprocated feelings he had towards Jungkook and being recently fired from his crappy job (he might've broken a few plates- on purpose). And since Jungkook was paying for the drinks... let's just say he went a bit overboard with the drinks.

And while Jungkook hadn't had that much to drink, his alcohol tolerance was pretty low.

He felt drunk enough to use it as an excuse to let guys grope him as they pleased. He was conscious enough to remember it, though, but he wasn't gonna admit that. The boy had a few things to get off his mind, too.

But when Taehyung saw him, when he saw his Jungkook with some other guy's mouth latched to his neck, he just couldn't keep it together.

Taehyung threw his glass of whiskey to the floor and made his way over to Jungkook with heavy steps, stumbling several times.

He pushed the man with Jungkook off him with all his strength (which wasn't much, because he was still drunk off his ass, but it was enough to push the guy off) and dragged Jungkook away.

"Hey! Taehyung, let me go!" Jungkook protested when the older started dragging him away and then pushed him into the back sit of his car. "You can't drive, you're drunk!"

"Oh, sh-shut up!" Taehyung sputtered, turning on the engine and speeding up.

After a lot of swearing for the following ten minutes, Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the building where the latter's apartment was. The older took Jungkook by the hand and led him into the elevator.

"Taehyung, what the hell is wrong with-?!" The male couldn't finish his sentence, because as soon as the elevator doors shut, he was pushed against the wall and the next thing he knew, Taehyung's lips were pressed against his own.

He could've fought back, pushed him off, but he didn't want to. Instead, he kissed Taehyung back, tongues dancing together and hands pulling at the other's hair.

He could always blame it on the alcohol later.

Without separating from each other (except to unlock the door), the two stumbled into the apparent and walked into the living room, holding onto each other for dear life.

  Taehyung's hand traveled down Jungkook's body, and soon enough, both of their shirts were off and their sweaty bodies were tangled together in a hot mess.

  "T-Taehyung- ah~" the younger let out a moan. It was obvious that he was enjoying himself, but it was wrong. Taehyung was drunk, and he had little to no control over his body. Jungkook felt like he was somehow taking advantage of Taehyung in his current state.

"We can't- Taehyung-" He tightened his grip on Taehyung's arm, arching his back as the older latched his lips to his chest to leave a hickey. "Stop," he said, pushing his caregiver away.

And for some reason, Taehyung looked broken. He reeked of the smell of alcohol, it was almost unbearable.

"We can't do this, you're drunk. And so am I."

Taehyung barks a grim laugh. "So? What, you think I can't think straight because I'm drunk or some shit? Just loosen up a bit."

He undid his belt and tossed it to the side, unzipping his pants, but Jungkook held his hands in place. "I'm serious. You're gonna regret this later, and I don't want things to be uncomfortable between us when we wake up."

   Taehyung then pressed his forehead to Jungkook's and said in an almost pleading tone, "Just for tonight. Let's forget about everything, and we can talk about it tomorrow if we have to. We can ignore if that's what you want, but let me have one night as more than just your caregiver or  your friend."

  When looking into his eyes, Jungkook found himself incapable of saying no to Taehyung. He looked so... hapless. So broken. So needy for affection, for any type of contact. Jungkook kept his eyes locked with Taehyung's for a moment before slowly nodding.

  This was all it took for Taehyung to crash his lips against Jungkook 's once more, this time more even more roughly and sloppily. 

  That night was one of rough kisses, loud moans, tangled, sweaty bodies, squeezes, scratches, and pulls on each other's hair and skin. While a part of Jungkook knew this was not supposed to be happening, that there was no way Taehyung actually meant anything he said, because he was drunk, and that he'd suffer the consequences next morning, the other part of himself just wanted to let go for the night.

  Because, as anxious and scared as it made him to admit it, Jungkook had been wanting Taehyung for a while now. Not like this, definitely not like this. This was not how he pictured his first kiss with Taehyung would be (yes, he had thought of that before) if he ever gathered up the courage to actually kiss the older. But it made him content, satisfied, even somewhat happy to have Taehyung needing him in such a way, not the other way around.

  Even if it meant the only way to have  him was this, it was worth it, Jungkook though as the older thrusted in and out of him with a quick pace. So worth it.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter asgdve I promise I'll continue this in the next one tho! one more vkook (maybe half yoonmin chapter) for this to be something more👀