⚅⚅⚄

¢hαρтєя 17

warning! This chapter contains a bit of mature content

"Daddy, can you close your eyes for a bit?" Jimin asked while nervously fiddling with his own sleeves.

"Close my eyes? What for?"

Jimin looked down at the floor to avoid Yoongi's eyes (and to hide his blush). "I have a surprise for you... but I can't show you what it is if you keep looking."

"A surprise, eh? I can't wait to see what it is," Yoongi closed his eyes and covered them with his hands just to assure Jimin he wouldn't be able to see anything. "Let's see what you've got for me, baby boy."

Jimin said he'd take a few minutes to prepare it properly and left the bedroom. Yoongi was expecting the surprise to be something simple and cute, like a drawing, or maybe even one of his many stuffies, but the surprise he received couldn't be more far from that.

"Open your eyes," he heard Jimin whisper after about 5 minutes. The sight before him made his face go red.

Jimin was wearing nothing but an oversized pink sweater that was just long enough to cover his prince parts, along with white thigh high tights, so transparent his skin was clearly visible. These were connected to his soft pink lingerie with pastel pink straps. A pink chocker with a gold heart dangling from it was secured around his neck.

The caregiver's breath hitched upon noticing his outfit, and as if that wasn't enough to drive Yoongi crazy, Jimin started to crawl into Yoongi's lap.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Asked the caregiver with his heart burning in his chest.

"I-I asked Kookie what he thought you'd like so I you could forgive me for making you feel jealous and he said that everyone likes this... this... way of dressing up," he said for a lack of term.

"There's nothing to be forgiven baby boy, you don't need to do this types of things if you don't feel comfortable with it," he said, still scanning Jimin's body.

"O-oh... but it doesn't bother me if daddy likes it!"

"Well, yeah, of course I like it, but I can't enjoy this if you're not enjoying it." Yoongi ran his hand through Jimin's hair soothingly. He hadn't even noticed Jimin's shaky hands up until now.

"If I'm not happy, I'll use the our code word, remember? Daddy doesn't need to worry about Minnie so much," he brushed his lips against Yoongi's teasingly and then dragged them slowly along his neck. The older groaned and placed his hands on Jimin's back and trailing them down to his ass. Yoongi's hands groped Jimin's round ass, squeezing it repeatedly.

He and Jimin had never gone further than kissing and leaving hickeys, so touching Jimin's rear was already enough to make both of them nervous. Being nervous during this types of activities was rare for Yoongi, since he was well known for being a one nightstand type of person. He was accustomed to sleeping with several people, but Jimin wasn't just another one nightstand.

Jimin started to press his ass against Yoongi's crotch while they kissed passionately, tongues crashing and fighting for dominance. Yoongi was way more skilled at this than Jimin, so it wasn't difficult for him to take the lead.

The blond's soft moans filled the air along with the sound of their lips smacking against each other. Yoongi sucked on Jimin's neck and the latter took off his shirt to give him more access to his skin, the caregiver took his off as well.

He knocked Jimin down onto the mattress and trapped him there, standing on all fours above him. Yoongi's tongue trailed down Jimin's chest and then his nipples, making the little arch his back with pleasure.

"You're so sensitive, baby..." Yoongi used his hands to pinch Jimin's hard pink nipples and massage them with his thumbs.

"D-daddy... I feel funny," Jimin chocked out. Yoongi looked down at Jimin's pink panties to see his erection peeking out.

"Don't worry baby boy, daddy'll take good care of you," he said while trailing his hands down until they were grabbing onto the lingerie. He slid it off with a little bit of difficulty and then ran his fingers across Jimin's inner thighs.

Jimin's soft whimpers drove him over the edge. "If you want me to stop, you know what to say." The little nodded.

Yoongi's hand wrapped around Jimin's member with his thumb on his slit and pressed against it gently. When Jimin started to beg for more, his daddy started pumping his hand up and down slowly. After a moment, he started to pick up his pace.

The blond squirmed under his touch while tightening his muscles and gripping onto the bedsheets. "I feel weird down... down there, daddy, if you don't stop I'll-" he cut himself off with a loud moan when Yoongi's tongue swirled around his member.

"Shhh, just let daddy make you feel good," he took Jimin's tip inside his warm mouth carefully, making the little's breath hitch.

Slowly but surely, Yoongi started to take in Jimin's whole member and bobbing his head up and down, coating it with saliva as precum started to leak out.

"M-more! More daddy, more!" Hearing Jimin's needy voice, Yoongi's own erection grew harder. Jimin bit down on his lower lip while rotating his hips and thrusting up and down. Yoongi was glad he didn't have gag reflexes.

Finally, after a conglomeration of moans, yelps and thrusts, Jimin came inside Yoongi's mouth and arched his back once again, a high pitched moan escaping his lips.

"A-am sowwy dada, I... your mouth was just... what's this called?" Jimin uttered, hardly being able to form a coherent sentence. He picked up his own cum with his fingers and looked at it with curiosity.

"It's cum, baby boy. It's what comes out of your prince parts when you feel very good," he said as he licked his lips to clean off the cum around them.

"T-thank you for making me feel good, daddy," Yoongi leaned in and whispered 'anytime' in Jimin's ear.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up," Yoongi took Jimin's hand and squeezed it, walking with him to the bathroom and deciding to take care of his own boner whilst Jimin was asleep.