⚅⚅⚅⚅⚅⚂

¢hαρтєя 33

  "Daddy, it's hooot!" Jimin whined, kicking off his shorts so he only had a baggy yellow shirt and his dinosaurs underwear on

  "Daddy, it's hooot!" Jimin whined, kicking off his shorts so he only had a baggy yellow shirt and his dinosaurs underwear on. Truth be told, the weather was extremely hot, and little Jimin had had enough of it.

  "I know, Baby, but you can't just go taking off your clothes and leave them lying around like that, it'll make a mess." Yoongi sighed and picked up the white shorts that lay on the floor, folding them up neatly and placing them on the kitchen counter.

  "Sowwy," Jimin muttered, petting his kitten lovingly. "Syumin doesn't look like he's hot, I wonder what's his secret?"

"You named him already?" Jimin nodded and looked at Yoongi for approval, waiting for one of the compliments he loved so much. "I like it, it has a nice ring to it."

Jimin beamed up at Yoongi. Suddenly, he gasped loudly, a brilliant idea popping up in his brain. "Daddy, Daddy!" The small cat shot up, the hairs on his back standing up because of the scare Jimin's loud voice caused him.

Yoongi laughed. "What is it, Baby?"

"I just had the bestest idea ever! I know a place that has the greatest pool in the entire universe! Well, maybe not the universe... but the country! Or maybe not... But the point is, Minnie loves it there, and maybe we could go together!"

Yoongi smiled at his boyfriend. "Yeah? And can I ask where this is?"

"Oh no no! Daddy doesn't get to know where we're going until tomorrow. And we can sleep there as well, Minnie really is a genius! Daddy, you're lucky to have me."

Yoongi hooked his arm around Jimin's waist and drew him in, lips colliding into a sweet and slow kiss. Jimin wrapped his arms on the back of Yoongi's neck, leaving barely any space in between the two.

Jimin made a pleased sound when Yoongi brushed his tongue against his plump lips and moved his pale hands down to his ass cheeks. The little's breath hitched in his throat when he felt his boyfriend squeeze his butt.

Just when the caregiver was sliding one of his hands up Jimin's shirt, there was a loud purr coming from the floor. Syumin had jumped down from the counter and was now rubbing his head against Jimin's legs for attention.

The blond little broke away from his boyfriend and picked up the cats, cheeks still bright red. Yoongi, evidently disappointed, heave a sigh.

"Sorry, Daddy. We'll leave that for tomorrow," he said teasingly, pecking Yoongi on the lips before walking away with the cat.

  "Wake up sleepy head!" Jimin jumped on top of his boyfriend, making the other groan in pain and stir around in bed. "Sorry, I'm really sorry!" Jimin started to frantically apologize, until Yoongi finally regained his breath and said "I'm fine, don't worry."

  "What hour is it?" Yoongi mumbled, looking through his groggy eyes to the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read "5:30 AM" in big red letters. He looked from the digital clock to Jimin several times. "Jimin, why the hell do you wake me up this early?" He looked at his boyfriend as if he wanted to push him off the bed.

  "Remember that place I told you about? Well, if we wanna get there before nighttime and have some time to have fun, we should get going now."

  Yoongi groaned loudly and pulled the blanket over his head, ignoring his boyfriend and closing his eyes once again. Jimin huffed and pulled the sheets back down to Yoongi's shoulder.

  "Seems like you're gonna need some motivation," Jimin said mostly to himself. He then placed his plump lips on Yoongi's neck and kissed the pale skin. The blond glided his tongue along Yoongi's neck and trailed it up to his cheek, making the older shiver. Jimin nibbled on his boyfriend's earlobe and whispered "Come on, for your Baby? Please, Daddy?" He turned Yoongi's face towards him and pouted cutely.

  "For fuck's sake, Jimin. One day, you'll be the death of me." Yoongi finally rolled over and pulled Jimin by the waist, holding him closely. The blond smiled and pressed their foreheads together.

"Come on now, we're not gonna have any fun if you just don't get out of bed. Don't worry, I'll drive, just get some clothes and we can buy breakfast on our way there."

Without saying another word, Jimin crawled out of bed and made his way downstairs, leaving Yoongi half awake, half asleep, half horny on the bed. The male sat up grudgingly and decided he could always shower later.

After washing his face, brushing his teeth, stuffing some clothes into a bag, changing into black basketball shorts and a black baggy shirt and tucking a pillow under his arm, he padded downstairs.

Yawning, he made his way outside to where Jimin's car was parked and shoved his bag into the trunk, where Jimin's bag lay as well. The sky outside was still dark, and the air was, as it had been recently, pretty hot. Yoongi then sat on the shotgun seat and closed the door, placing the pillow against the window and closing his eyes right away.

"Sorry for waking you up this early, but believe me, it's worth it." He looked at Yoongi, who only hummed as a response. Jimin started the car, and after a few seconds of silence, he said "Use my lap as a pillow, I want you to have a somewhat decent sleep, and you don't look very comfortable."

Yoongi opened up one eye and gave Jimin a gummy smile before ignoring the pillow once and for all and laid his head on Jimin's thick thighs, which were on display because of his shorts. Before smiling to himself, he nuzzled his head on the younger's thighs and closed his eyes.

"Yoonie, wake up, we're here." Jimin whispered softly to his boyfriend. Yoongi had slept through the whole car ride, which honestly, didn't come as a surprise to Jimin. He thought it was better to let his dear caregiver get his sleep, or else, he'd be cranky the whole day.

The older stirred and sat up slowly, rubbing his tired eyes. "Where exactly are we?" Yoongi asked.

"Don't freak out, but we're at my father's house."

Yoongi's eyes widened as he looked at Jimin with a reproachful look on his face. "I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he doesn't know we are here, and therefore we shouldn't be here." After a moment of realization, he added "Please don't tell me we're breaking into the house illegally to burn it down or something."

Jimin laughed and his eyes turned into crescent moons. "No, we're not. I've got the keys, and we're doing burning down the house either. We're just gonna use it as a vacation home!"

Yoongi looked absolutely shocked. "Jimin, maybe this isn't a very good idea. What if he finds out?"

"I've thought this through, I really have. And he's in a trip to Europe with Gabrielle right now," he made a fake gagging sound. "I'm sure e won't be back until a month or two."

Leaving Yoongi with his mouth hanging, he opened the car door and stepped outside. "I'm telling you, we're gonna have lots of fun!" He yelled out, and Yoongi, half torn in between his principles and his love for Jimin that would make him do whatever the younger desired, decided he would do just that.

A/N: hi! i think the next three or four chapters will take place in this setting uwu Expect some little Jungkook too! Also, please check out my Yoonmin story Peppermint Smiles! I would really appreciate it