⚅⚅⚅⚅⚂

cнαρтɛя 27

  Jimin rolled to his side and wrapped his arms around what he thought was Yoongi, when really there was nothing but a pillow by his side

Jimin rolled to his side and wrapped his arms around what he thought was Yoongi, when really there was nothing but a pillow by his side. The blond helplessly rubbed his eyes to get rid of the sleepiness and sat up, scanning the room with his half-opened eyes.

He was about to get out of bed when he heard the door opening. Jimin spun his head towards the direction of the sound and widened his sleepy eyes.

Yoongi came into the room carrying a tray between his hands, on which pancakes with syrup and orange juice were placed upon. The caregiver's eyes landed on Jimin, he smiled with affection.

"Sorry for waking you up already, but I wanted to feed you breakfast in bed." Carefully as to not drop anything, Yoongi walked slowly towards his boyfriend and placed the tray on his lap.

Jimin, still a bit caught off guard, grinned at Yoongi and said "What's the occasion?"

"Well, I thought we could... spend our day together. I know you have to work, but I think you might need to rest for a bit, it'd be good for you."

Jimin's eyes softened as he brushed Yoongi's hair out of the way. "I won't overwork myself."

"Jimin, please. I just... I wanna be by your side today." Yoongi didn't wanna be too blunt about the subject, but there was no helping it. He wanted Jimin to be by his side in case he broke down into pieces he'd need to pick up again.

Jimin seemed to understand what was going on. "Yoonie-" Jimin said in the process of cupping Yoongi's face between his small, delicate hands.

"That's a first," blurted out the older. Jimin tilted his head in confusion. "You called me Yoonie out of little space."

Jimin's ears turned slightly pink as he rolled his eyes. "So? I just... thought it sounded nice, that's all."

"Come on, Baby. Stay home with Daddy, please?" Yoongi pouted and drew Jimin closed, the fork and knife clattering on the tray due to the sudden movement.

"Oh, don't do that, you know I can't-" he stopped mid sentence when Yoongi cut a small piece of pancake and trapped it in between his lips. "What are you doing?"

"Am feeding you," he mumbled, his words barely understandable. He held himself on his hands above the tray and Jimin's lap. "Open up," he demanded. The blond parted his lips and allowed Yoongi to push the piece of pancake in between them with his tongue.

The caregiver pressed their foreheads together, his breath fanning the younger. "Stay, please? I don't want you going to work today, we both know you won't even be able to think straight."

Jimin sighed in defeat. "Alright. But I'm going to work twice as much next week."

Yoongi seemed to consider the offer for a moment before nodding and starting to cut up another piece of pancake. He stabbed it with a fork and was in the process of raising up to Jimin's lips when the other stopped him.