⚅⚂

¢hαρтєя 9

  "Taehyung! Stop laughing!" In the end, Yoongi might've given his friend too much information about his current situation, and although he seemed utterly confused with the situation at hand first, he slowly started to break wrap his mind around t...

"Taehyung! Stop laughing!" In the end, Yoongi might've given his friend too much information about his current situation, and although he seemed utterly confused with the situation at hand first, he slowly started to break wrap his mind around the situation. "Are you making fun of me or Jimin? Listen, I know it's-"

"God, you're stupid. I'm not laughing because of this whole daddy kink-"

"It's not a kink."

"Whatever floats your boat, I'm laughing because you're too stupid to notice why Jimin's mad at you. You've only lived together for a month and you've already managed to piss him off this badly?"

"If you're so wise, please do tell what it is that I'm not aware of, because I'm 95% sure I've done nothing wrong."

"Well, that other 5% is what got you. He's obviously jealous."

Yoongi laughed. He laughed. Because, why on Earth would Jimin be jealous? Sure, he was his caregiver, but he'd never really shown much affection towards Yoongi while he wasn't little. The older thought he wasn't important enough to Jimin for the latter to actually get jealous.

"I'm serious, you idiot. If he was in a childlike mindset or however that works, that means he was probably craving more attention than usual, and he probably felt jealous that you were spending more time with someone else."

Yoongi sighed, "I guess that could be it. I mean, he was crying when I found him, so it probably was because he felt lonely."

"You made him cry? God, you're awful. My break is almost over, I gotta go. Good luck with getting your boyfriend in a good mood again."

"He's not my-", Taehyung hung up before he could finish his sentence.

The caregiver plopped down on his bed, thinking of all the possible ways he could cheer up Jimin.

Yoongi opened the office door, finding a very stressed looking Jimin writing something down on a few papers. His workplace, as always, was a bit of a mess, papers, post-its and highlighters scattered around.

Jimin didn't even look up when he heard Yoongi come in. The elder paced up to the other and stood behind him, placing his hands on his shoulders gently.

"Baby, why are you mad at me?"

The nickname cause Jimin's heart to skip a beat, he wasn't used to someone Yoongi using it whenever he was out of little space. As a matter of fact, this was the first time he'd called him 'baby' when he wasn't in little space.

"Yoongi, I've got work to do, and it's nothing. I'm just... not in a good mood right now, that's all."

The caregiver started to massage Jimin's shoulders, trying to get him to relax a bit. He lowered his head so it was on the same level as Jimin's and cupped his chin with his slender fingers. "Were you perhaps jealous?"

Jimin's eyes widened as his face heated up. He tried to look away, but Yoongi didn't allow it. "So? What if I was?"

Yoongi chuckled at the younger's response, sensing his embarrassment. Jimin was, in and out of little space, truly adorable. He made Jimin sit up and turned him around, taking his place on the chair where he was previously seated.

He patted his lap as a signal for the younger to sit down, and he did. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and leaned his head against the younger's back. "I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention to you sweetie."

"I-it's fine, sorry for going into your room and uhm... interrupting your... situation." Yoongi laughed and Jimin leaned more into his touch. "But that wasn't the only reason why I was angry..."

The elder raised an eyebrow "Did something else happen?"

Jimin sighed and fiddled with his little fingers nervously. "I just... I don't know, I was thinking and then I remembered that the only reason you do this is because you want my money... like many other people, only interested in my money. It's not like we have any type of relationship outside of this."

Yoongi swore he heard his own heart break when Jimin's voice quivered. "Jiminie, I had no idea you felt like that. Look at me." And Jimin did.

"True, the reason why I started doing this was because I really needed money, I still do, but it's the only reason why I do it. You're extremely nice, and you're sweet and innocent. Not to mention how adorable you are. Even if you stopped paying me, I'd still want to be your caregiver. Whatever it is that we have, I like it."

Jimin cried out something Yoongi couldn't quite understand and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck, tears threatening to fall. "H-how did I end up with such a kind daddy? You probably one of the few people in my life who doesn't only care for my money."

"I can't see why someone would be interested in the money when they have you. How about we go watch a movie, hm?"

Jimin pulled away and nodded enthusiastically, pecking a kiss to Yoongi's cheek. They stoop up from the chair, the papers Jimin was working on a few minutes earlier long forgotten. The two laced their fingers together, hands molding perfectly.

The two ended up eating McDonald's while watching the movie, Yoongi had ordered nothing but fries and Jimin Happy Meal. It was quite amusing to watch Jimin play with the toy that came along with the food.

As he shoved fries into his mouth, Jimin accidentally smeared some ketchup on his face. "Baby, you've got ketchup right here." Yoongi said, chuckling as he brushed his thumb against Jimin's plush lips.

Those pink, plush, delicious looking lips. They looked so kissable...

Oh boy, Yoongi probably shouldn't be thinking about Jimin's lips this way, but they just looked so perfect. What would they taste like? They'd probably be sweet.

"Daddy?" The little tilted his head in confusion, the older had been staring at his lips a little intently.

"Ah, sorry baby, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." The blond pouted and Yoongi couldn't resist the urge to pepper his cute face with kisses.