⚄⚄⚃

¢hαρтєя 14

  "Baby, talk to me, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked in a concerned but sweet tone

  "Baby, talk to me, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked in a concerned but sweet tone. It had now been around five minutes since he'd found Jimin sitting on the floor with tears rolling down his chubby cheeks.

  The caregiver freaked out for a moment at the sight before him, although he knew Jimin could've been crying from something as little as Mufasa's death scene. After several attempts to calm him down, Jimin finally spoke up.

  "I-I was talking with Kookie on the phone an' he said I was d-dumb 'cause I don't know how to ride a bike..." he choked out, wiping his tears with his sleeve. "H-he's a meanie!"

  Yoongi sighed in relief, glad that nothing too serious had happened. He wrapped his arms around Jimin gently while the other sniffled. "You're not dumb at all, baby. In fact, Daddy thinks you're very very smart."

  "R-really?" Jimin looked up at Yoongi, still being held in his embrace. "Then why would Kookie say that?"

  "Well, because sometimes people say things they don't meant by mistake. It's completely normal for things like this to happen."

  Yoongi placed a kiss on Jimin's neck, making the younger giggle. "If he doesn't apologize, I'll make him apologize myself."

  Jimin gasped dramatically at Yoongi's statement. The elder had taken notice of how often Jimin would do that, especially when he was in little space. "You're not gonna hurt him, are you?"

Yoongi couldn't hold back a laugh. "No, baby, I'll just talk to him." He heard Jimin say 'oh', under his breath, and maybe it was just Yoongi's imagination, but Jimin had a bit of a disappointed tone.

Jimin perked up suddenly, nearly hitting his head against Yoongi's chin. An idea struck him like a flash. "Daddy, can you teach me how to ride a bike?"

Yoongi didn't expect this request from Jimin, he had not even once wondered if Jimin was capable of even riding a tricycle and much less bicycle, but agreed nonetheless.

"Great! We should go shopping for the new bike right now!" Jimin freed himself from Yoongi's grip, almost knocking down the latter in the act, and sprinted towards the door. Before he could get too far, Yoongi caught a hold of his hand.

  "I can lend you mine."

  "Oh- no offense, daddy, but your bike isn't like the one I want..." he said with a tint of red on his cheeks. He looked at Yoongi with expecting eyes.

  Yoongi laughed, seeing Jimin was actually worried about offending the caregiver with that comment. "It's alright, what kind of bike would you like?"

  "Hmm, a pink one! Or one that has very pretty drawings on it, maybe a blue one. Or an orange one. No, a red one." Yoongi held Jimin's hand as the two made their way to the younger's car.