⚅⚅⚂

¢hαρтєя 15

  "Are you sure you don't want to use training wheels?" Yoongi asked for what seemed like the hundredth time, and again, Jimin said he didn't need them, this time slightly more irritated

"If I use training wheels, it'll take too long for me to learn properly!" He shifted uncomfortably on the bicycle seat, gripping the handles tightly.

"I'm just making sure, baby. I don't want you to get hurt." He settled himself next to Jimin and secured him by the hips. "Remember I'm here, and I won't let you fall down, alright?"

Jimin nodded nervously and placed his feet on the pedals. He started to move forward slowly as the bike wobbled slightly, making him let out a small yelp.

They managed to advance quite a bit and, eventually, Jimin started feeling a bit more confident and picked up the speed. "Daddy, look! I'm doing it!" He said, even though Yoongi was pretty much the reason why he hadn't fallen down yet.

"Yes you are, you're doing so well!" Yoongi encouraged him and Jimin responded with a toothy grin. Suddenly, his phone started ringing, it was a call from Taehyung.

Jimin stopped and Yoongi took the call. "Tae, I'm a bit busy at the moment- what do you mean an emergency? I need you to explain properly, because when you say something is an emergency you're usually overreacting."

He looked at Jimin for permission, who nodded and mouthed 'it's okay' with a smile. He watched Yoongi walk away, and once he was back inside the house (he had gone inside one of the living rooms that led to the backyard), Jimin placed his feet on the pedals again.

He wanted to show Yoongi he could learn how to ride a bike by himself, he wanted to make his daddy proud. And who knows, maybe he might even get a prize for it. With these thoughts in mind, Jimin started to slowly push down the pedals.

Unfortunately, he didn't get too far before falling down. With a pout on his face and red hands, he got back onto the bicycle, determined to advance farther this time.

He repeated this process again, and again, and again. Yoongi had probably been talking to Taehyung for about 10 minutes before he came back to find Jimin on the ground with tears forming in his eyes.

The blond had scraped his knees and purple bruises were staring to show on his thighs and legs. Yoongi ran to his little as soon as he saw him and bent down next to him.

The ravenette took Jimin'd hands to inspect them and then placed his hands under one of Jimin's leg, lifting it a up a little. "What happened?"

"I-I was trying to ride it on my own but I fell... I wanted to show you what I could do." He bit his plump lower lip to fight back the tears.

"Oh, baby. You shouldn't have done it if you knew you'd get hurt."

"Am sorry dada," said the other, tears now streaming down his face.