This Skinny Love of Mine

Camila's POV

My eyes widened.

"What?" I asked her as the girls cleared out of the room.

"You know, I can tell when your lying right?" She smirked. "So come on, tell me what's going on."

I smiled remembering when she had said that to me a few days prior.

"See there you go again, dozing off." She said putting her hand on my cheek caressing it.

Oh my god. I feel my face burn and turn hot. I turn my head to the side. "Sorry. I guess maybe I am a little hungry."

She chuckled. "okay? God Camz your so awkward sometimes." I slightly smiled. " But it's cute." She finished then reached over and pinched my cheek. I scrunched up my face. She then turned her attention to the photograph of us. She picked it up again and looked at it closely. "So tell me..." She said pointing at the picture. "How do we fake it? Like ... what do we do?"

I smiled at her confusion, she of all people should know what to do.

"We just pretend like we're absolutely and completely in love with each other." I smiled. "We used to do things like go on dates, hug, hold hands and kiss." I informed her slightly revisiting the memories.

"Hmm..." She said analyzing the photo. "Are you sure we were pretending?" She lifted her right brow.

My eyes widened and I felt my chest well up. "Uh... yeah of course we were Lauren." .I said motioning my hand like nah.

She bit her bottom lip thinking. "Something about this picture is telling me otherwise... I don't know what it is but...ugh I can't put my finger on it."

I shrugged my shoulders, hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions.

"Tell me about it." She said meeting my eyes.

"About what?" I asked.

"The date..." She answered still looking at the picture. "It looks like were at a carnival?"

"Yeah. Um, well I met you at the Ferris wheel and you and the girls put on a quick concert for the crowd then we rode the Ferris wheel, after that we played a few games...rode a few rides and then we meet the girls with their dates and hung out with them for a while. It was really fun." I said leaving out her cute acts of love and the kissing.

"Ahh... I see. What about this moment here." She said pointing at the picture and showing it to me.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Tell me about it." She answered.

Why does she want to know so much?

I swallowed.
"Um...well after we rode the Ferris wheel we took a quick Polaroid picture of us looking into each others eyes, so we could send it to our parents." I hit my forehead with my hand. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention our parents and friends don't know that were faking it, long story but yeah.. we sent that picture to further seal the deal?" I said more than a question than a statement.

She nodded still not convinced of my explanation. "Damn Camz... you must be starving." She smirked.

I felt my cheeks blush again.
Ugh just believe me and shut up.

"Anyways... just wondering, how did we come out?" She asked interested.

"Um..." I began to think. "We were at an interview, sitting next to each other. And the interviewer asked us that question-."

"The camren question?" Lauren interrupted.

"Yeah. And this time we didn't repeat that answer. We said it was real and the crowd went crazy, but some were unconvinced. Thinking we were just doing it because of the recent drop in fans, crazy huh?" I managed to get a laugh out of her. "Anyways, they weren't convince and the interviewer challenged us to convince them. And then you grabbed my hand and pulled me up from my seat. Then you yelled out to the crowd 'Why do we need to do any convincing when we could just do this.' Next you put your hands on my waist, pulled our bodies close and-"