Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.2

Camila's POV

I was pushing Lauren out of the hotel room, when she asked, "Where are we going?"

I was about to respond, but Dinah beat me too it. "The next memory." She said in a duh tone.

"No duh. But where to exactly?" She asked with tone of concern in her voice.

Dinah rose her brow and turned to look at me. Lauren's eyes then landed on me.

I smirked."That's for us to know and for you to find out."

There I go again. Got to admit it though, I got a bit more smoother this time. Okay no. No, I didn't.

She stifled a smile and shook her head. "For all I know, this all could be a set up to somehow get rid of me." She joked raising her eyebrow at the thought.

Say something.

I blurt out the first thing that came to mind. "Don't worry, your safe with me, maybe not with Dinah but with me you've got nothing to worry about. I wouldn't dare let you leave my life." I said putting my hand on her shoulder, for reassurance.

Dinah rolled her eyes.

In response to my touch, Lauren put her hand over mine. She rubbed my hand with the pads of her fingers for a few seconds and began to drop her hand back to her lap when she suddenly stopped at my ring finger. She slightly flinched and eyed it for a while. I could of sworn she almost stopped breathing for a few seconds too.

"Lauren?" I nudged her.

She shook her head and took a deep breath. Then dropped her hand back onto her lap, along with her gaze.

What was that...? It was as if a flashback failed to reach her or something? Seriously, that's how Raven (That's so Raven) would react when it happened to her.

I felt Dinah push my back, in Dinah language, meaning she wanted me to get a move on. I did so and followed her out the door, while observing Lauren, on the way to our van --She worried me.

Her facial expression changed. Confusion had struck her face. But the thing that stood out the most was the disappointment in her eyes.

I frowned at her expression. And looked at my ring. What could she of tried to remember?

I suddenly remembered, not that, of course but what I had forgotten to do a few moments ago. I forgot to take our rings off. NOT because I wanted to or anything, but just because they simply didn't happen to present in this "time" yet....They just....didn't belong here right "now."

Perhaps they were the thing keeping her from remembering. Screwing up the time frame in each memory, just because two simple little rings didn't belong there. Nah. I really need to stop watching Tv and TVD. There goes my mind rambling on again.

Anyways, I wasn't just going to take them off because they didn't belong here yet, but mostly because I had something else in mind for them....just in case, everything worked out, in the end.

I heard a kick against some sort of thick metal.

I shook my head and when I regained conscious, I realized I had pushed Lauren into the van, literately. She secured herself back onto the seat with her hands, pushing herself back into it. I felt a sudden rush of guilt run through me.

"Oh my god Lauren, I'm so sorry!" I said running over to her side to check if she was okay. "Does it hurt? Are you okay?"

I heard her lightly chuckle. "I'm fine Camz. But I think the real question is Are YOU okay?"