Chapter 8

Chapter 8
*Lilia's POV*
As I'm walking through the halls I'm suddenly ran into and my books fall to the ground. "Oh my gosh," I hear a girl say, "I'm so sorry. Here let me help you." "No, it's fine." "No, no, I'm sorry. I'm such a klutz." "No... really, it's no big deal," I laugh. "I'm Lilia," I say to her. "I'm Kylie. Nice to meet you. Sorry we had to meet like this though." "Eh, it could have been worse," I laugh. We start walking down the hallway. "What class are you going to next?" I ask. "I was actually heading to lunch." "No way! Me too!" "Do you wanna come to the cafe with me? It's right down the street. We won't miss our next class." "We are allowed to do that??" I ask. "Yeah, open campus high school so as long as you are back by the time your next class is, they don't care where you go." "Sweet," I say. "I know right! Well, let's go. I'll drive." "Okay." We get to the cafe and we just order smoothies for lunch. "These are delicious," I say. "I know right?!? I love it here. I eat here almost everyday so I can get away from all of the people at school," she laughs, "anyways, why haven't I ever seen you at this school before?" "Oh, well I'm actually a foster kid and the Dolan family are fostering me right now. So I had to come to school here." "Wait... so the Dolan twins are your brothers??" "Uh, yeah..." I say. "Oh my gosh... they are literally THE MOST popular guys in our school, and it is no surprise why." "Uh, what? Why is it no surprise?" She almost choked on her smoothie. "Are you kidding me?!? They are only the hottest human beings on this planet!" Now it was my turn to almost choke on my smoothie. "My brothers? Hot? No." "Yes." "Whatever," I laughed, "tell me some stuff about you." "Well, I'm an only child. I'm a senior. And I am currently single." "All three of those things apply to me as well." "What are we, twins?" she jokes. "Possibly," I laugh. "Do you want to come over sometime to hang out?" Kylie asks. "Definitely!" "Dope! You can put your number in my phone and I'll text you when I get home." "Cool." I think I just made my first friend at school.