Chapter 37

Chapter 37
*Lilia's POV*
We finish packing up and we get to the airport. We get onto the plane and we are off. "Wow," I say as we go over the clouds. The sun is rising above the clouds and it is so gorgeous. I take out my phone and take a picture.

 I take out my phone and take a picture

A/N I actually took that pic. Wow, I can actually do more than just write. We love a talented sister. Ok I'm gunna stop being an annoying piece of crap so you can keep reading

"Wow," Grayson says looking at the picture. "I know... it's beautiful." I hope heaven looks like this. I fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the beeping announcement system. "This is your pilot speaking. Prepare for landing." "Jeez how long was I asleep for?" I ask. "About seven hours," Kylie replies. "Holy shit!" "Yeah, you were out," Ethan says. I hate to think about it but it's probably because of my sickness. It drains my energy so much so I think my body needed that sleep. The plane shakes as we hit the ground. "I can't believe we are finally here," I say. "I know. It's so exciting," Grayson says. "I'm gunna take so many pictures it's gunna be crazy." "Your insta will be poppin," Gray says. "Who the hell says poppin?!?" Ethan asks. "Me," Grayson laughs. We get off the plane and head to get our luggage. "So where are we staying?" I ask. All of us turn to mom and dad for the answer. "Oh, we are staying in this house. Some might say vintage," Mom smiles. "So it's old," Grayson says. "Grayson!" I yell. "What?" He replies. We all laugh and get into the rental car and drive to our house. "Mom was right. It's VERY vintage," Ethan says. "If we step foot on the stairs I think they will break," Kylie laughs. "But it fits the Paris aesthetic," I say. Grayson carries me up the stairs and into a room. "You and Kylie can have this room," he says. I look out the window and gasp. "You can see the Eiffel Tower from here," I say in astonishment. "Wow," Grayson says breathless. "You can bet your ass I'm taking a picture sitting here before we leave." Grayson bursts out laughing at my comment. "Well that was a change of mood," he says still laughing. "WOAH!" Kylie yells walking into the room. "I KNOW!" I yell back. We are looking out the window and I get another headache pain. "AH!" I yell grabbing my head. "GRAB THE PILLS!" Grayson yells to Kylie as he runs downstairs to grab water. The pain grows worse and worse. I have the urge to throw up. I try to keep it down. "Here!" Kylie runs in handing me the pill. Grayson soon comes up with the water. I swallow the pill and it takes a minute for the headache to subside. Grayson looks at me, panicked. "You ok?" He asks. "I'm fine. Really," I reply. He sighs. Mom, Dad, and Ethan walk up. "Lilia are you ok sweetie?" Mom asks. "Yeah mom. I'm fine." Everyone gives me a worried look. I hate making them nervous. "I'm fine," I assure them. "Ok. Now everyone go to bed. It's late and we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow," Dad says. "Night," Ethan and Grayson say as they leave the room. Kylie helps me get into my pjs and we go to bed. "Night Lilia," she whispers. "Night Kylie."